Chapter 1

A pretty blond girl is sitting in a famous nightclub in Las Vegas. She is Alyssa Gillespie. A daughter of the famous billionaire, Duane Rodriguez.

All the men stared at her and were fascinated by her beauty. Yet none of the men caught her attention.

"Do you want to add a drink?"
"Add 1 more, I want to enjoy tonight with booze"
"I suggest you do not get drunk here."

Alyssa just smiled as she drank her favorite vodka. Suddenly there was a man sitting next to her and ordering the same drink as her.

"I ordered vodka!"
" Okay sir!"

Alyssa immediately turned to the man next to her and she was mesmerized by the good looks of the man next to her.

"I did not expect if we liked the same drink"
"Wow! Incidentally! Introduce my name Diego Fitzgerald!"
"I seem to know you"
"Maybe it's because I'm the owner of the nightclub here"
"Wow! I did not expect to meet the nightclub owner here"
"Can I know what your name is?"
"My name is Alyssa Gillespie! Just call Lyssa!"
" Nice to meet you"
"Can I spend the night with you?"
"Sorry, but I do not understand what you mean"
"Okay if you do not understand! I'd better get out of here!"

Before Alyssa left, Diego withdrew her wrists until she abandoned her intention to leave.

"Sorry Miss! I do not mean to upset you"

"Let go of my hand! I want to get out of here!"

"I'll spend time with you! "

"Did I hear right?"

"Of course not! Let's now go to my apartment"

Alyssa looked happy when Diego took her to his apartment. Along the way, Alyssa leaned her head on the shoulders of Diego and Diego stroked her hair.

"I'm so happy to spend this evening with you"

"I do not want to disappoint the beautiful woman who is beside me"

Not long after they arrived at Diego's apartment. Alyssa tightened her arms while following Diego into his apartment.

"Your apartment is very spacious just like my apartment"

"It turns out we have something in common besides drinks"

"Can I go into your room?"

"Of course, my room is at the end, wait a minute, I'll get you a drink"

"Okay, I wait for you in your room"

Alyssa walked into Diego's room. She was stunned to see the atmosphere of Diego's very masculine room.

Then she began to lay down on the bed imagining how much fun to spend the night with Diego.

Not for some time Diego came into the room while bringing them drinks.

"Drink it out"

Diego handed the drink to Alyssa's hand. Then Alyssa started drinking it until it was gone.

"How does it taste so good?"

" Of course!"

Suddenly Alyssa felt her head suddenly dizzy and her eyes were blurry. Not for some time she was unconscious.

Then Diego begins to leave her alone in the room without touching Alyssa because Diego does not want to touch her and in his heart is another woman who until now he can not forget.

****

The next day, Alyssa starts to wake up and she is very surprised when Diego is not there beside her. Then she noticed her dress was still in her body.

She tried to remember the incident last night. And she was very upset with Diego for making her unconscious by mixing sleeping pills into her drink.

Then she came out of the room to look for Diego and she was very annoyed when she found Diego was not in his apartment.