9

Your POV:

"YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!," Mina shouted again, as I stumbled to a stop for a 100th time during my flawless dancing.

Everyone groaned.

"Y/n, you're supposed to turn, and move to the centre and THEN twist your arms," Haeyeon said, irritated.

"Otherwise you look like a dumb penguin flailing about," Yuri rolled her eyes.

I looked at my feet, embarrassed. Although they were mad at me, it was true everyone was suffering because of my mediocre dancing skills.

"Here, I'll explain it again," Minjoo said.
"1, 2, 3 and..," she swerved to the centre, mouthing the words and then effortlessly moved her arms as if they were wings.

I watched in awe as she moved yo the beat.

There was no doubt she was the Jimin of our group.

"Got it?"

I nodded. She smiled. "Good. Now you have to practice so that tomorrow we can learn ahead of this step."

Sighing and whinning, everyone left and I was alone in the practice room.

I took a deep breath as I saw myself in the mirrors all around me.

I looked beat.

Playing the music once again, I started dancing.

It had barely been an hour when Mina came back, all showered and pretty.

"We're going to the recording studio. Get washed up. We leave in 5 mins." Then she looked me over and smirked. "You know, just get changed. With the way you are, washing up would take like an hour."
9

And then she skipped off laughing.

5 goddamn minutes?

I looked in the mirror and was horrified to see my tresses matted across my forehead and neck in sweat.

"Oof you stink, pig," I said to myself as I sniffed my armpit and gagged.

No can do. I gotta shower. I can't be responsible for a mass murder.

Running off to the showers as if I were on a time bomb, I started to shed my clothes forgetting I had nothing else to get into.

The warm water seemed to relax my muscles as I mused the shower was possibly once used by BTS...

....and cue the nosebleed.

I swear this pervert in me will get me killed one day, I thought as I wiped it off.

"YAH! GET OUT! I TOLD YOU 5 MINUTES!," Mina banged at the bathroom door and I turned the shower off.

"I'm sorry. I'll be right with you."

Grabbing the towel, wrapping it around myself, I got out.

Mina had probably gone out. I stood in the bathroom thinking what to wear.

Goddammit Y/n!! You stupid bitch! What are you going to wear now?

Fumbling through the pockets of my discarded jeans, I found my phone and dialed Minjoo's number.

Not responding.

Mina, not responding.

Dammit. Why would they even pick my call anyway? They informed me late deliberately.

As I was panicking, someone entered the bathroom.

"Mina oh my God! Thank God you're here, I forgot to pick my clothes. Can you please-," but I stopped in my tracks to see it was not Mina.

It wasn't anyone from the group.

It was Jimin.

I screamed and ran back inside the shower stall, clutching the towel at my chest even tighter.

But I had seen the shocked expression on Jimin's face. And his hanging mouth.

"I'm sorry Y/n I didn't know," Jimin finally said after he regained composure. "I-I'll get you some clothes."

And I shut my eyes in humiliation.

My bad days will never end.

Dressed in Jimin's shirt, I got out. Thankfully his shirt was big enough to cover my knees.

Wasn't Jin supposed ro see me naked? I thought bitterly.

"I didn't think you'll be showering. Your manager was looking for you so I thought I'd help him out. But then I had to use tge bathroom..," he explained as soon as I got out. He was looking at his feet.

"I was just startled.. it's okay," I said in a timid voice.

Jimin looked up and blushed. Huh?

"My God, you look good."

And I blushed harder. Humiliation and his praise. Maybe I was sweating again. No...!

This time I looked at my feet, wondering if he was blushing to have seen me in only a flimsy towel.

Then he walked over and patted my head. "Don't worry. I didn't see anything."

I looked up. He was smiling.

Blushing, I said, "I uh.. should probably go. Get dressed. Everybody is late because of me," and quickly moved past him and walked briskly.

Only to bump into Jungkook.

Great.

He eyed me from head to toe as I rubbed my nose.

"You've got the whole world looking for you and you're here, showering? Didn't you know you were supposed to be at the recording studio? Are you going in hyung's shirt, without pants?" He said, spitting venom.

"I..." But I had no words. Everything was falling apart and I couldn't hold it together at all.

"Y/n, go get dressed. We'll leave together," Jimin said and I ran off, glad to be excused from Jungkook's penetrating gaze which I felt on my back as I crossed him.

Willing Jimin to explain everything to Jungkook, I entered our dorms which were right next to BigHit.

Looking at the mirror in my room, I gasped. I looked like those girls in movies who wear their partner's shirt after sex...

I quickly changed into my own clothes, and brushed through my wet hair. Blow drying would have to wait.

Then ran towards BigHit again.

Jungkook and Jimin were walking towards the door and I stopped to a halt, aware I looked completely winded.

Jungkook looked thoroughly sour and Jimin was somewhat disturbed.

"I'm sorry it took so long," I said. "I was told to get ready in 5 minutes while I'd been practicing the entire day. I couldn't just change and go when I stank like a skunk," I explained.

"And smart pants forgot to carry her oen pants, am I right?," Jungkook snapped.

Jeez, what's he so mad about?

"Well in my hurry to rid myself of the smell as quickly as possible, the thought of picking my clothes became secondary to shedding the stinky ones," I snapped right back.

Oh shoot, I forgot to pick my sweaty clothes!

But I knew if I asked them to let me retrieve them, they'll lose it with me.

"Lucky Jimin hyung came then," he said in a tone so cold I looked at him, shocked.

"Better him, than you," I said and stalked off to the van, leaving both boys stunned.

Yayayayaaay! It's summer break y'all ❤ expect to see a lot of me 😂
Vote, share and comment!