Sad news

Pov Nurse

I have been running around this place and I cannot seem to find anyone.

My boy is in his room smiling like the sun. My boy is happily taken care of.

I hear cheering as the rest of the household comes in. They are cheering and smiling. It was only a few moments before dawn comes. Why are they so full of life?

"What's with all this noise!" I yell at them.
"O lady Nurse something wonderful is going to happen," Andrew said.
"Something wonderful?" I ask.
"Today someone is going to die." Lady Widow said.
"Someone that we hate." Candy said.
"What is happening?" I ask.
"A Cipher is going to die at dawn! He is going to go to hell and burn there." Grenda said.
"Which one?" I ask.
"Bill Cipher is the one that will die lady nurse," Andrew smiled.
"H-How did this happen?" I ask.
"His sword was on my neck and I saw the king and dropped my said and said do not kill me." Andrew said

A simple trick... Anger filled my eyes but I cannot show it. Andrew will be the one for my boy's golden heart to turn black.

"We only came back to tell you. Now we are off to see his blood paint the floors." Lady Widow said.
"Only a moment, we must take our time. " Star said.
"Wish to come with us? We already told Ford and Stan, they raced there." Lady Widow said.
"Stan looked upset." Candy said.
"He did, wonder why," Grenda said.
"Such ignorance you have," I said.
"What do you mean?" Andrew asked.
"Such a shame on your souls... No one deserves death, not even a Pines." I said

I raced off to tell my boy the news. His heart will be broken when he hears these words. I rush into his room.

I see his smile so bright, it will now turn into a frown. I cannot cope with this news. He must know.

"I have some news," I said.
"What news you bring me, nurse? I am ever so happy." He said.
"It's about your lover. " I said.
"He sends me a message? " He smiles.
"Sit my child," I said.

We sat down and his eyes were bright and his spirit was wild.

"He will die at dawn today... Andrew caused his death. A simple trick with cruel punishment." I said."No..... No.... "

Tears streamed down his face as he looks at me. I hug my child and comfort him.

"A fight began and Andrew tricked him. The king was coming and he dropped his sword and said this. Please do not kill me." I said.
"L-Let this be a cruel trick! Let it be Nurse please tell me it is! " He sobbed.
"I-I am very sorry my boy... This is not a cruel trick. I wish it was, he will die...." I said.
"My only love will die because of me... " He said.
"It is not your fault my boy, it is not your fault," I said.

He let go of me and hugged himself as tears went down. My boy's heart is broken, shattered, and black because of this.

"It's all my fault for his death this will be because of me! It's all my fault! My only world is going to die because of me. " He cried while shouting.
"My boy it is not your fault! You should not blame others' mistakes on yourself. You love him very much, you broke tradition, you loved a foe and married! Hell with tradition! Hell with it! Your mother said and went after your father. You have your mother's blood my child, she fell in love and married a man her parents did not approve of. You are my child and I will not let you blame yourself for this trick!" I shouted at him.
"What can I do nurse!" He yelled.
"Go... Go stop his death! You love that boy, correct?" I asked.
"I do." He said.
"Grab your sword and go stop his death! Fight for your love, go before it is too late!" I said.
"How much do I have?" He asked.
"You have to run my child. Run as fast as you can since he dies at dawn! Hurry my child hurry!" I said.
"Let the heavens bless you, nurse! Thank you for everything, I will die as a Pines and a Cipher if I have to." He said.

I run with him. I must be there to see him stop this. He does not grab his sword because he wants to fight with words. Just like his mother. His mother would have been so proud of her boy.

I wish life was not war.

I wish love was not war.

I wish peace was in all our blood.

Mason is not my blood child but I treat him like my very own. I saw his birth, I saw him cry and laugh, I saw his marriage, I saw his broken heart and I will see him save his lover.

This child will be the reason why our households will be in peace.

His lover and he will be the reason why this war will finally end!

Please heavens, bless his soul and make him lucky. He must save the one he has been fighting for.

They hide their love is like

What's forbidden must be unseen

For they want to show their love now

For what's forbidden must be seen

Let this war be over!

Let this war be seen.

"We must not be late!"