Kill me too!

Pov Dipper

I did not want to be the reason why I cannot stop his death. The nurse is with me and we're running as fast as we can.

I did not bring my sword since this will show what they want us to do.

If you want something then blood must be on the ground.

I do not want that to be me, I do not wish for blood.

If you want something then no blood will be touched. Our blood will finally be clean!

This is my war

This war will be won

I will die with him if I must.

"We must not be late!" She shouts.

I run as fast as could and I see everyone and I see my lover. He is on his knees waiting for death. I can see his ring shine and my heart breaks.

Everyone was talking as dawn was here. The king looked at everyone and said a few words. Friar Laurance was there and tears fell from his eyes.

I push people out of the way and stood in front of the blade.

"Kill me too then!" I shouted.

Everyone went silent as I see Ford in complete anger. My sister was there too. I see everyone leave but our two households.

"What is this?" The king said.
"I-I beg of you... Please." I said.
"Pinetree, do not interfere," He said standing up.
"Kill me too then!" I shouted.
"What is this about? A Pines protects a Cipher. " The king said
"Please do not kill him, I beg of you." I pleaded.
"Pinetree leave please, it's going to be fine," Bill said.
"Do not lie to me Bill, please do not," I said.
"We cannot change the law, this is my punishment and I must take it," Bill said.
"If we followed tradition we would not be here Bill! We would be just a simple Cipher and a simple Pines." I shouted.
"If we followed everything what would we be? This war is ripping the peace because our households are too blind to see! What do we fight for? What! Just to let things happen, I do not agree with this punishment. If death comes then let death take my very soul then!" I shouted.
"We are all blinded by this war that claims us. What do we fight for? I have been fighting for so long, I have been wanting peace for so long. Let these households realize what they have done. They have not noticed anything!" I yelled.
"Let death take me... Let it. I will die in my own hands." I said.
"Are you hearing yourself?" Mabel and ask.
"You have not noticed a thing! That this is what has to be done to put this silly conflict. " I yelled.
"Pinetree listen to me. Go on and leave, I do not want you to share death with me." Bill said.
"Let me die a Cipher," I said looking at him.

Bill held me tight and looked at me.

"Let me die a Cipher... " I said.
"You will not as a Cipher," Bill said.
"One day you will die as a Cipher and a Pines and so will I. Today I will." Bill said.
"I cannot let you go! " I shouted.
"You will not share death," Bill said.
"Wait!" Friar Laurance spoke.
"Friar Laurance, what is this?" The king spoke.
"Let them of a chance to speak," Friar Laurance said.

He walked up to me and Bill and made a dull smile. He knew that this will not help, but he must try.

"Why do we fight? Pines household?" He looked at them and no one answered.
"Why do we fight? Cipher household?" Friar Laurance said and no one answered.
"Why do we fight? This is something we do not know of. Let the heavens take your soul and wash them." He said.
"What is the point of this." The king said.
"They are blind and do not see what they did. You love surprises do you." Friar Laurance said.
"What is the meaning of this?" Star said.
"I agree with the Pines for once," Pyroncia said.
"For what's forbidden must be seen," I said.
"This will not change my mind." The king said.

Bill looked at me and I placed my hands on his chest. The final time I get to see his eyes.

"Be strong for me Pinetree, let me see your smile once more." He asked.
"I can do it." I smiled.
"At least my last wish was done," Bill said.
"I-I can't do it."

Tears fell down my face I hugged him. When someone so cheerful, when someone so golden-hearted cries. Everyone shares my pains. 

I felt his hand behind my head and he whispers.

"I love you."

More tears went down as I hold him tighter. I look at my ring and then at his.

"I cannot do this." The king said.
"What?" I asked letting go of my lover.
"This was a wonderful surprise Cipher I mean Cipher Pines, " The king said.
"Does this mean?" I asked.
"You will live another day with your lover." The king said.
"Thank you!" I smiled.

Bill hugged me tight and smiled at me. The king smiled as waited for each side to react to what Bill did.

I felt our lips connect and I kiss him back. The king smiles and claps.

"That's my boy!" The nurse said as I break the kiss with laughter.
"Nurse!" I chuckled.
"She has her fun, she wanted to shout it at the wedding." Bill smiled.
"They are blind that they did not the ring." The king said.
"What is this?!" They all shouted.

I walk over to the Cipher side as Bill walked over to the Pines.

"This war is over." I smiled.
"It is. You may join us or you make be blinded by hate. We made our choice of words now there is you." Bill said.
"I'm a Cipher and a Pines." We both said.

I grabbed his hand and we both left. They can join or not.
I have made my choice and I love it.

Slowly I start to see everyone. From both sides. The nurse cheers and looks at me.

"You have ended this war," she said.
"For what's forbidden must be seen." I smiled.

It must be seen.