Chapter 4: Path Of A Hero

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward." - Vernon Law

A/N: Read the chapter, but do you, creatures of unidentified species, want Izumi to sing more? What I mean is that in filler Izumi could perform concerts, fight while she sings, and/or have a quirk for her singing.

Key
'Thanks' - Thoughts
"For" - Normal Speech
"Reading" - Spiritual or Electronic Speech*Everyone* - Sound Effects or Actions
"!" - Super Moves, Suits, or Abilities

Onto The Story!

After my last training session, I've been constantly working out in hopes to control more power of One For All. But apparently, I spread One For All's energy throughout my entire body and seemed perfectly fine, although I could only use 5% of my current power then. Also, that trio of villains I defeated was in the news while Endeavor took the credit for their capture.

'Izumi snap out of your inner monologue!' Shimura-sensei shouted through a mental link. 'I have some special training for you today!'

'Shimura-sensei, what could be different from the other 30 times you said that?' I thought while closing the book I was reading.

'You've been counting?!' She asked and shouted at the same time. 'Well, today I want you to fight some villains.'

At that moment, I dropped my book as Shimura-sensei finished her sentence as if fighting villains was the most normal thing ever. 'Whatever, fighting villains is better than working out till I literally drop.' I thought before getting into a simple green dress that ended in white at the end of the skirt that had sleeves matching the pattern but left my shoulders bare to reveal my black sports bra, well the straps at least.

' I thought before getting into a simple green dress that ended in white at the end of the skirt that had sleeves matching the pattern but left my shoulders bare to reveal my black sports bra, well the straps at least

As I left to wander the streets, I noticed it just turned 5 pm but I didn't bother as long as I got home without my mother fussing over me again. After a while, I stumbled upon Dagobah Municipal Beach once again and lost track of time as I stared at the beautiful sunset.

"If only this could continue forever," I said with a sigh before I was cut from my train of thought.

*Ba-Boom!*

An explosion sounded throughout downtown again as I started to make a break for it. 'Another explosion, do people know what subtle means anymore!'

When I got to the scene I could vaguely see an overly muscled man with a red dome-like helmet and red spandex (?) suit fighting Endeavor

When I got to the scene I could vaguely see an overly muscled man with a red dome-like helmet and red spandex (?) suit fighting Endeavor. 'How do I keep meeting him like this?' I thought before I changed into my armor, Blaze, and starting to sing one of my own songs.

After I started singing, I absorbed the nearby flames and summoned my blade before flying towards the musclebound villain. But when I slashed his chest, there was no injury, just a burn mark on his clothes.

"Are you even trying to hurt me?!" He taunted as he swung his arm at me, which I narrowly avoided by flying backward. "No one can hurt the Juggernaut!"

After his small introduction, I tried to hurt him with my blade, but he only seemed to flinch from the flames if only slightly. Since I couldn't hurt him with my sword, I flew back into the air while the Juggernaut switched his attention to Endeavor. 'He can endure a lot, but let's test his limit.'

Once I touched the ground, I switched to One For All and started my 5% Full Cowl. Then, I jumped towards the Juggernaut but to civilians, it seemed like I teleported right in front of him. With the distance closed, I punched him right to the dome which made a noticeable crack in his helmet that I'm pretty sure everyone heard.

"Gaki!" Juggernaut yelled before swiping aimlessly in my direction. "How dare you break my helmet!" He said as I backflipped away from him, but he started to charge towards me.

As I tried to get away, the Juggernaut just continued to charge while breaking practically everything in his way from mailboxes to lampposts. After a while, I got some distance between us and jumped towards him while getting my next attack ready.

But instead of attacking directly, I jumped to a building beside the Juggernaut's charge and got perched on a ledge while he just kept charging in a straight line. Then, I took my chance and jumped towards the villain's back with my right fist pulled back.

Right before I was going to hit his back, I yelled "Star Striker!" At that moment, I unleashed a flurry of punches all with 5% of One For All, eventually, I pummeled the Juggernaut into the ground while he was knocked out with his helmet broken into pieces and bruises on his back.

A/N: Wait for the song to end, otherwise continue.

Once I finished singing and fighting, which is extremely hard but hopefully looked good to the civilians. But I turned into my Heaven Breaker armor and flew above the crowd or about three stories high before starting my little speech.

"Hey! The name's Omni!" I yelled towards the crowd as they all gave their attention to me. "Anyone hurt?!" I yelled which received a no from each person.

With my help no longer needed, I flew into a random alley with no one in it before transforming back to my normal form and dusting my dress off. Either way, no one saw the real me so I headed back home while the sunset was behind me.

That's A Wrap!

Reference
sensei - teacher

Armors
Nothing New to Report, everything is listed when something new is added.

A/N: Hey, a short chapter before main storyline stuff. But I use songs from Bnha but that may change in the future. Also, I used the same vigilante name Omni from Kami's Gift because I couldn't think of anything else at the time.

Request any songs here!

Story Events Requests here!

Villain requests Here!

Armor Requests Here!

Next time on I'll Be A Hero, Chapter 5: Test Of A Hero