Dean

Ten years, for nearly ten years I haven't seen the Winchester brothers. Growing up we had been like siblings, and had always watched out for each other, but when their father had them start hunting Dean and Sam left and I haven't seen Dean since. When they left they left me wondering what had happen to them and my heart full of regrets.

Today was like any other day, I was at home getting ready for work. I heard a knock on my door and groaned as I walked up to the door and open it.

"Sam?" I asked shocked.

"(Y/n) it is so good to see you." Sam said hugging me.

"You too! How have you been?" I asked with a smile.

"I've been good. What about you?" He asked as I let him in.

"I've been Alright.... is Dean with you?" I asked bitting my lip.

"No.... He is at the motel getting ready for our hunt." He explained.

"Does he know your here?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No.... he didn't want to get you involved." He said softly.

"What excuse did you use?" I asked walking into my kitchen and grabbing two beers.

"Told him I was checking the library. See if I could find out about the person this demon is possessing." He said calmly.

"Didn't know my house was the library." I said with a laugh.

"Your the only one in town I can ask about this person." He said handing me a picture.

It was of a man with brown hair and a leather jacket. The moment I saw his face I groaned in annoyance.

"Yea I know this moron. Names Thomas Jonathan but he goes by TJ. He is my boss at the bar down town." I explained.

"Thank you." Sam said with a smile.

I sent him a smile back as I stood up and grabbed my bag.

"Where are you going?" He asked confused.

"Work." I said slipping my shoes on.

"Your boss is a demon. He could kill you." Sam said standing up.

"I'll be fine. I'm a big girl." I said with a wink as I walked out of my house.

"Please (y/n).... I am begging you don't go to work." Sam said grabbing my arm.

"I'm sorry Sam, but I got to go to work." I said pulling away from him and walking to my car.

I got into my car and made my way to work. I smiled as I walked inside and started to take orders and make drinks. Half way through work I saw Sam walk in with a someone. I groaned as I realized it was Dean and that they where walking over to me.

"Hey (y/n)." Sam said with a smile.

"(Y/n)?" Dean asked shocked.

"What can I get for you Sam?" I asked not looking at Dean.

"Two beers." He said looking at Dean.

I walked over to the bar and had them hand me two beers. I felt a arm on my wrist and turned to see TJ.

"What do you need sir?" I asked annoyed.

"Who are those two?" He asked looking at Sam and Dean.

"Don't know." I said softly.

"You just called one of them by their name." He said gripping my arm tightly.

"Oh I though you meant the guys beside them. That's Sam and Dean Winchester. They are old friends of mine. They came down to see me." I said with a smile.