Chapter 29

*semi-edited*

Jessica's POV

I was slightly worried about leaving Zander with that guy as I feared he'd do something bad to him. I ignore Callum's whining which consisted of "I can't believe he kneed me in the fuckin' nuts. The bloody wanker!" and "MY BALLS HURT, JESSICA!!! Why aren't you saying anything?!". I sigh and turn to a pouting Callum whose hands are massaging his crotch.

"Wanna know why?" I ask Callum and he nods hastily. "Come closer." I beckon him with my finger and he leans toward me. "Don't tell anyone but, I couldn't care less!" I put my pointer finger on my lips in a way to say be quiet trying to tease Callum.

He scowls and suddenly puts his hand under his shorts that he was wearing feeling up his dick and I immediately recoil as I realise what he's about to do. "Callum! No! I'm sorry, don't do it!" I yell but it's all in vain as he, grinning as wide as the Cheshire Cat, places his hands all over my face and hair. The same hands that he had just touched his dick a moment ago. "You disgusting man!" I yell and push away from him. Callum starts to die with laughter snorting and all.

Somehow as I was leaning against the door, it opened and I waited for the impact to come and surprisingly, it does! I let out an 'oof' as I fall onto my back. I was highly disappointed because in books, normally the heroin is saved from falling by a handsome guy. I was hoping Zander would've caught me but maybe it only happens in books.

Callum's head pops out from the car and he offers me a hand. "Need a hand?" I almost accept the request when I realise where his hands have been and shake my head. I let my legs fall out of the car and stand up without help and I dust my clothes. I feel a hard toned body against my back making me freeze. I feel buff arms wrap against my waist and look down to see the tattooed arms and recognize the arms. I shiver as I feel the warm breath fan against my cheek.

"You need to be careful, I don't want you to get hurt." Zander whispers and I almost faint at the softness of his tone and I fan girl in my mind. He cares about me?!! 

"Alright...Sorry." I felt the need to apologise to him. I turn my head to watch his reaction and his eyes soften when mine meet his. Zander's fingers on my hips start to rotate in circles rubbing me softly. His fingers felt like feathers and I almost laugh at the ticklish feeling. His fingers advance up my body to my arms leaving a burning trail wherever he touched. I take a deep breath to calm myself as my heart started to beat like crazy.

A loud cat whistle is heard and I turn around to locate the noise. Callum is fanning himself with his hands as he yells, "Woah, I can feel the sexual tension from here! Carry on, don't let me stop you guys from fuckin', it'll be hot as fuck!" And as soon as he says that, I attempt to pull away from Zander. My cheeks began to warm as I forgot we had an audience.

"Shut up!" I blush as Zander grabs my hand and pushes me into the passenger seat of the car. I watch as he walks around the car to the driver's side and raises an eyebrow at Callum.

"Hey!" Callum waves at Zander and I sigh. I don't think he understood why Zander was standing there making me snort.

"Callum, I think he wants to drive." Callum grumbles under his breath and attempts to climb over to get to the back. While trying to do it, his feet start to fly around wildly nearly hitting my face.

"Callum! Just go around." I reprimand Callum and he groans before coming out of the car and going around. Zander sits down comfortably in the driver's seat and places his huge hands on the wheel.

"You're such a mum! It's my car! I should be sitting at the front and you should be sitting here." Callum grumbles.

"Actually, it's my car." Zander corrects and I laugh loudly and turn around to stick my tongue out at Callum.