Blackpink House #35.

Jennie leaned against the door frame comfortably as she stared at Jisoo, who was sitting in her bed.

The older girl hadn't noticed her yet, too engrossed in her book. Her brows were furrowed as she stared as glasses rested on her face, hair tied into a messy bun.

Her smooth legs displayed on her bed, due to only wearing Jennie's hoodie and underwear.

It was a good thing the younger members weren't home.

I wouldn't mind walking in on this everyday. Jennie thinks.

She appreciated the sight in front of her for a moment longer before clearing her throat.

"Jisoo yah."

"Hm?" Jisoo hums, her eyes unmoving from her page.

"Have you started packing yet?" Jennie asks while pushing herself off the door frame.

"Yes..." Jisoo says distractedly.

Jennie picks Jisoo's bag off the floor and sets it onto the bed. Opening it up to reveal two hoodies, a pair of shorts, and her bunny.

"Jisoo, this is not packing." Jennie laughs.

"Huh? It's fine." Jisoo says while turning her page.

Jennie sighs and goes to Jisoo's closet to pack suitable clothing and other essential items, like underwear and toothbrushes.

Once she's finished packing Jisoo's bag, she sets it by the door so that they'd be ready to leave when Chaeyoung and Lisa got back.

They had a schedule today, since they were going to perform at another university festival. They'd be staying at a hotel for the night.

The plan for Jennie and Jisoo was to go and visit Jisoo's family after their festivals are over and stay over for a night.

She checked the time and saw that she had a little bit of time to nap before it was time to go.

Jennie took off her shirt, making Jisoo look up at her for the first time since she entered the room.

"What are you doing?" Jisoo asks.

"I'm taking a nap." Jennie says while pulling down her jeans. She got under Jisoo's covers and got comfortable. "Care to join me?"

"With or without clothes?" Jisoo chuckles.

"Preferably without." Jennie smiles.

Jisoo laughs and closes her book, setting it aside for the time being. Removing her shirt, she scooched down on her bed to lay on top of Jennie instead.

"I guess I'll take a nap." Jisoo sighs as she closes her eyes.

Jennie tangles their legs together and kisses the side of Jisoo's head, falling asleep only a few minutes later.

•••

"Okay, did you guys go pee?" Jennie asks as she shuffles her bags through the door.

"Yes." The three answer.

"The door is locking, once I close it there's no going back in." Jennie warns.

"Okay." The three nod.

"Okay." Jennie nods before closing the door.

"Wait!" Lisa shouts earning a sharp glare from Jennie. "I'm just kidding." She laughs. 

"You better be." Jennie says before they're all making their way to the car.

"Unnie can I burrow your charger?" Lisa whispers to Jisoo.