20

First of all thank you all! This book has 1k reads and is read in over 20 countries! I am literally jumping up and down like a kid and I am almost 21. 🤩

Oh and please please please go check my other book- All Of My Love.

Oh and 🔝 pic of Elijah, cuz you have been waiting for him to wake up.

"What?"

"What?"

"Elijah is awake Skylar, he is asking about you. Doctor already looked at him, he is fine. Go, I will watch over the kids."

"Thank you Susan, when they wake up, do bring them to his room."

"Okay, okay. Go now."

I quickly go out of my room and grab the doorknob to his. Why am I so nervous?

I open the door and walk in. The moment I see Elijah I run to him and can't help with my tears running freely.

"Shh shh love. I am here now. I am fine."

"I- i-" Good job Skylar, you can't even form proper sentences. Can I get an applause please?

"Shh shh Pearl. I am here now. I am so sorry I wasn't with you till now during pregnancy. I love you, love. I heard your every word, I felt you and our princess. Where is Nico?"

"He is asleep in my room. Are you feeling alright Elijah?"

"Yes I am perfect. Let me see your tummy. How long till she is born? Doctor said I was out for almost five months, meaning she will be here in week or two right?"

"Umm Elijah, my love, our princess was born two days ago." I mumble to him, still in his embrace.

"What? I am so sorry love. So sorry that I wasn't there. That I wasn't there to support you, held your hand and whisper encouraging words in your ear. But at the same time I am so glad that she is here. Where is she?"

"It's alright. You are here now." I kiss him.

Oh god I missed this lips,

and his embrace,