30

Twins🔝

It has been five months since win in court meaning I am eight months pregnant

It has been five months since win in court meaning I am eight months pregnant. My stomach is huge and I can barely do anything.

Elijah was thankfully with me through this whole pregnancy.

Lily's family are finally back to normal and today we are having dinner together.

The cooks are Jer and Elijah since I am to high in the pregnancy and Elijah doesn't allow me to even lift my finger and Jer wanted for Lily to relax.

I hear a doorbell ring and Nico and Elijah go to open it. Elina is sitting beside me on a couch and playing with her stuffed bunny. The one Jace got her for her second birthday. Well it was from all Bates family but he was the one who gave her the gift and now she says he got her that bunny. She named him Bubby.

"Rosie!"

"Jacey! I was wawting."

"Let's go play Rosie."

"Can we mommy?"

"Of course just be careful."

"Hey bestie! You are hugeee."

"Well gee thanks Lils." I guess Yara is already playing with Nico and Jer is already with Elijah in the kitchen.

"I am joking. Pregnancy suits you. Have you thought about having more children?"

"Honestly Elijah and I talked and we agreed four is enough. I mean if it happens we will of course love the child but we don't plan on anymore."

"Skylar none of your children were planned."

To think of if she is right. Nico surely wasn't planned with Jake, with Elina I guess the condom broke and with twins I actually really don't know. But I love them all 4 with all of my heart.

"Well yeah I guess so. But enough about me. What about you two. Any more kids?"

"No. We talked and we are happy with two. I wouldn't manage more than two." She chuckles at her last sentence.