New but good

"Damn Ev!" Harry whistled, looking at the petite brunette who was shyly walking towards the car. She rolled her eyes, tucking a strand of her waved hair behind her ear.

"You look really fit Evie." Harrison commented, teasingly. She flipped him off, tugging the car door handle while Harry scooted to the other side.

"First of all, fuck you, second of all, hi Tuwaine." She started her sentence harshly, but became soft looking at Tuwaine who grinned at her.

"Hi Evie, you look very nice tonight." He nicely spoke, and she giggled.

"Thank you Tuwaine." She appreciated, her confidence boosting once more while buckling her seatbelt.

"I don't think I've seen you in a dress so-" Harry was at a loss for words looking up his sister-figure up and down. Evie stared at him her eyebrows raised, waiting for him to finish his sentence as the car began moving.

"Short? I dunno, it's a new look for you, but good." He stuttered out and she shrugged her shoulders rubbing her glossed lips together.

"I think it just shows a little more skin than I ever actually wear-"

"If anyone tries anything with you, or tries to harass or touch you deck them straight in the face and if that doesn't do anything we'll gladly kill them." Tuwaine spoke making a giggle escape Evie's lips and the two other boys backed him up with affirmations.

"Sounds like a plan."

~~~

Music was playing loudly, and Evelyn chatted with Harry behind Haz and T. She could hear people greeting each other, cheering around the whole plaza.

The two had just taken photos on a new setting with Harry's camera, and they were just talking about it. As Evelyn has always been the object of that family's photography. The plaza was dimly lit and Evie had to lean towards the nineteen year old to hear him.

"Harry!" Their attention was averted to this tall red head cheering at him. Harry grinned at the boy, while Evie stood behind him.

"Josh! How've you been mate?" Harry greeted, giving Josh the signature 'bro hug' making Evie shake her head slightly with a smile gracing over her lips.

"Oh yeah! This is Evie!" Harry pulled Evie forward, Evie shyly stood in front of the tall brit and he widened his eyes. Evie did the politest thing she could and stuck her hand out to him in which he firmly shook back.

"Nice to meet you Evie, I'm Josh."

"As I've heard." She replied to him, smiling up at him.

"Oi, Josh!" Evie heard another cheer coming from behind them. Her eyes averted to a tall figure approaching the group while Josh screamed back a 'wot' over the music.

"Come back to the lounge! Harrison- oh Harry! Mate! How are ya? Having fun?" Evie looked down at her black heels, slightly overwhelmed with everyone.

"Yea, yea, this place is totally sick!" Harry exclaimed, Evie pressed her lips together looking up at the person Harry was talking to. She was stunned by his attractiveness, but she recognized him.

"Hello, I'm Joe, and you are Evie Loski right?" He asked, and she nodded her head shaking his  hand that he gave out to her.

"The one and only." She really had no other words to say.

"Enjoying yourself I hope?"

"Loud music and crowded areas aren't exactly my scene but I think I'm doing pretty okay right now." She joked, and he snickered sipping whatever alcohol was in his cup.