Epilogue

Nico and Elina 🔝not at their age in book but how I imagine their brother-sister relationship.

I will keep it short and simple.

5 years later

My life had only one bright point and that was Nico. Sure I was grateful for Lily and her family but Nico was the one who kept me going.

And then I met a man named Elijah. He turned my world upside down. He showed me what true love means, he still showes me everyday.

My parents never apologized not that I need their acceptance.

Magazine and Elijah's company are successful. Lily had her happy ending after all the troubles.

Our kids are growing up too fast, but I made it clear to Elijah we are not having another kid. He thinks I am a baby machine. Okay not he really respects me, he just like kids.

Nico is now 9years old, Elina 7 and twins 5. They are all handful. All the boys are protective over Elina and she always comes crying to me her brothers don't allow her to have any male friends. And my dear husband encourages them.

But the twins are the most troublesome. And they really only listen to Elijah.

"Ethan, Jaxon please go wash your hands, Lina come down sweetie. Nico please help the twins."

"Sure mom." He says as he stands up. Oh yeah Nico is now a big boy, and no longer calls us mommy and daddy.

"Lina princess."

"Coming mommy!" I hear her sweet voice.

"Did you wash your hands on the way down?"

"Yes mommy. Where is daddy?"

"He is coming from work, he should be here now."

"Mommy when will Jacey come?"

"Do you mean to visit or when is that our joined vacation?"

"Both." She giggles. Yup her and Jace are still inseparable.

"They come in two days and that is also when vacation starts."

"Yaaay! I can't wait mommy! He is my prince."

"He is sweetie. Wait here, mommy is going to go see how your brothers are doing."

I go to see how boys are doing. By the sound not so good.

"Ethan come on wash your hands, why do you have to be so difficult." Nico says frustrated. He is a really good big brother to all three of them.

"Ethan listen to your brother." I say sternly.

"Sorry mommy." He looks at me not looking sorry at all.

"Don't say sorry to me. Say sorry to Nico."

"Sorry Nico." Again he is not looking sorry. He just knows better than to not say it because I tell Elijah then.

"It's alright. Let's go eat. Is dad here yet?" Nico sighs.

Just in that moment we here Elina's cheerful voice: "Daddy!"

Twins take a run downstairs and Nico follows them. Even though he is a "big boy" now he is still very happy when Elijah comes home.

I too than take my leave to the kitchen. Elijah is surrounded by kids.

"Hello love."

"Hi Elijah." He kisses me and we both hear a chorus of Ewwws which makes Elijah chuckle.

We than start eat and talk about our day.

"Dad remember I told you about that baseball game?" Nico says. He is training baseball for two years now.

"Yes? It's this Friday right?"

"Oh you didn't forgot?" Nico asks surprised. Why would Elijah forget?

"Why would I forget?" Elijah voices my thoughts.

"I just thought because you are really busy this week and-" Nico trails off.

"I would never forget something about my family, no matter how busy I am at work."

Nico smiles at Elijah and continue to eat his food satisfied and grateful for his answer.

I glance over the table. We still have to tell him one day about Elijah not being his biological father but we will wait till he is 12. I think that is appropriate age.

As I watch our children grow I see that every person has it's own path.

I was just lucky enough to share mine with Elijah. And I wouldn't want to live my life in any other way.

He was my light which was guiding me.

The End

Thank you so so so much for reading this book and to be with me on this journey!

I can't believe it's over. *Starts wiping tears*

I hope you liked this book, because I loved every second of writing it.

Oh and one serious question: DO I WRITE A SEQUEL?

Love,
Jenna Rose 💗