Something changing

Chapter 27: Something changing

When you walk through a storm

Hold your head up high

And don't be afraid of the dark

At the end of storm

There's a golden sky

And the sweet silver song of a lark

Walk on through the wind

Walk on through the rain

Though your dreams be tossed and blown.

Khushi's Pov-

I always had a ray of hope one day my life would be as shining as the rose in a dew drop. I smile as the cold snow touching my face making me feel overwhelming and happier than ever. Tears of happiness overflowing through my eyes as i remember how that rakshas made me confess i resisted..

Suddenly i jerk up as i felt his hand around me. As i turn my wet hairs slap against his face and then I heard his shout.

What happen..? She move close and blew his eyes.

You know you should written a book how to ruin romantic moments.. (She pouted and check his eyes..)

I am sorry..I am sorry..I didn't want to hurt you.. (Words sink in my mouth as he stole a kiss on my cheek. )

Its okay my love.. (Those words chill her spin..a current passed through her body making her feel breathless.. )

Her jaw dropped when she saw his trademark smirk.. It took me some time to realize he actually pretending to be in pain..

You cheat! I will kill you..(Angrily i pounced at him) I will not leave you moron... And then there is no backing off she kicked him really hard..) He fell on the ground and she sat against him kicking him then and there furiously..

Owhhw..khhhushh..oww..stop..

You deserve it Mr over smart raizada.. (She slapped his hand as he is trying to get all lovely dovely..) By next second her hand been arrested by his strong hold and she get dumbfounded..

Not bad miss Gupta..You impressed me with your action pack skills.. He rolled her down and interlocked her both hands with his..

Lea..ve me..

Not until you give me a kiss..remember last night how you and me.. He stop only to see her flushed face burning with shyness...

I am waiting..

No way.. She said looking at the walls behind pretending to get angry..

Then he started to close gap between them.. Her eyes widened in shock making her to close her eyes in fear..

My heartbeat raised like a marathon as if someone open my heart..Then i heard his voice asking me to look at him. But when I deny he did the most sweetest thing I imagined...Out of somewhere he brought red rose near me..the scent is so powerful and refreshing i can't help but to open my eyes and just to adore his brown lover-boy eyes like a teenager got his first crush as a life partner..

He got up from me and look back at me who is still laying with my eyes fixed at him..I don't know why I still not overcome my past..My love is standing right in front of me waiting for ONE CHANCE then why this fear? My heart giving me clear indicating he is the perfect man for me..I love him..and he too love me then why this resistance..Why always I found myself so weak when he is around me..may be due to the betrayal and pain I got from the people I loved so dearly..Firstly kaira and then Rishab..