My last hope

Chapter 29: My last hope

Khushi POV-

"No please do..Leave my chain..who are you..? What do you want?" My heart almost died when the wedding chain been snatched by him. She try to take it back but he pushed her and she fell on the ground.

Please don't break it..It is the symbol of my love for Arnavji..

The person laughed at her so does other men who eyed her modesty lustfully."You don't deserve to be a bride..you are a mistress.." Sindoor which she was holding has been snatched by them throwing it in the air. All her dreams to be a bride has been crushed by this single moment. I look around and get shocked finding myself in Brothel- a place where a prostitute live. My breathe swallowed, a deep pain spread each and every pore of my body. I got afraid and search him in a hope he will come and take me away from this hell.

Person: This is your real place..You don't deserve to love anyone..You are a mistress and will remain a mistress forever..! They throw money over her face asking her to dance for them. She is looking for Arnavji but he is nowhere.

I was choking..my breathe stopped staring at the men everywhere. They were approaching me one by one and remove dupatta that is covering my modesty taking away from my chest. My words melted, my heart shredded into pieces by seeing myself in a deep shell that is pushing me into a darkness of hell.

No don't!!!!!!!Don't touch me..I am not a prostitute..I am not.. I woke up panting. The voice of the footsteps startled me.

Please don't come near me..I hugged myself with terror.

Arnav: 'Khushi'' He switch on the table lamp and it astounded me. I touch my neck that is bare and then my hand. My gaze cast at the person who is world to me. I jumped into his arms reflexively.

Khushi: Humse hamara mangalsutra chin liya..humara pyaar..hamare sindoor..hamara sab kuch chin liya.. A sudden fear gripped my heart as i cried harder holding him closer..

Arnav: ''Khushi..relax..''He took her into his embrace. The reality hit me getting peace being with him. Yet I was breathless remembering their each and every word. It is still traumatized me. ''I am right here..No one going to take you anywhere..main hu na..'' He kissed her forehead and look into her eyes.

Suddenly i grew anxious. I don't want to go there. He lifted me up and i grip his collar possesively, he laid her down on the bed and parted a little.

''Mat jayeye hame chodke..'' I get scared, grabbed his hand like something bad going to happen. I can't bear his seperation. My entire life dependent on him. 'Hum maar jayenge apke bina..ham--'' (I will die without yo--)

Next moment i found his lips upon me. He kissed me senselessly and i open my mouth, my hand wrapped around his neck.. He move on top of me and sooner both were lost in the world of love and passion..

For me he is my love but for Arnav i am just a part of his revenge- a desire to make me mine..

I love you Arnavji..humse kabhi dur mat jana..hum.. I mumbled lightly finding solace in his arms, only place that give me peace and sooner sleep over take her. He touch my tears and stare back at me viciously.

Yahi toh main chahta tha Khushi kumari gupta ki tum mujhse paglon ki tarha pyaar karo..ab toh tumhe tadpane mein aur bhi maza ayega.. (This is what i want..It is so easy to gain your trust and trap you in my plan..now it's gone be fun to hurt you) He gave an ugly laugh and remove himself from her. Taking out the scotch, he slip it and gaze her. He saw her sleeping peacefully with a satisfactory smile on her face.

Arnav: I promise i will vanish this smile from your face, darling..You are completely become my mistress and now it's time to start plan B..You have not just taken away my Di and my son, you have taken away my happiness, my life. You have no idea what I have stored for you..