Face Off

Chapter 30: Face off

Devimaiya aj hamari zindagi ka sabse bada din hain..isliye hum yeh khushi arnvji ko batane se pehle apko batana chahte hain.. (DM, today is the most crucial day for me..For that i need your blessings..before telling this news to Arnav i wanted to share with you)

She bowed her head and placed puja thali along with lal chunari and red bangles to her- It is a sign of a bride. Like every normal girl, she also dreamt to get a perfect life partner, a perfect family and it seems DM fulfill all her dreams and happiness she was deprived of. She close her eyes and wished to be Arnavji's wife and mother of his child when the duaptta which she submitted in front of idol catch fire. Her breathe hitched when her eyes laid down and saw her dreams getting crunched. She immediately fetch the chunar without caring it causes red spot over her soft palm. She try to extinguish the flame but it almost turn into ashes..Million of thoughts rushed her mind making her vulnerable and sad.

Those words started ringing her ears..

THIS IS YOUR REAL PLACE..YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LOVE ANYONE..YOU ARE A MISTRESS AND WILL REMAIN A MISTRESS..YOUR REAL PLACE IS IN BROTHEL..

'No..'' She spoke with trembling voice and grab her head..

'Hame aisa kyu lag raha hain kuch bura hone wala hain..'' (Why i am getting negative vibes that something bad going to happen) 'No khushi don't let your past to shadow your present..DM is there to protect you and your..'' I touch my belly. This time they cannot harm you..I won't allow those monsters to give a single scratch on you.

Suddenly she found a hand on her shoulder and before she react, the opposite person without her content dragged her out of the mandir and brought her to the lonely place.

Tum? She get startled the moment her eyes fell on him.

Rishab: 'Khushi I..'' She step back as the fury inside her spewed out.

Khushi: 'How dare you brought me here without my permission what you thought i am your slave with whom you do anything you want..''

Rishab: 'Please listen to me..Woh Arnav..''

Khushi: 'Don't you ever try to utter my Arnav's name..'' With that, She turn to go but he block her path..

Rishab: 'Listen to me Khushi..Arnav is not a good person..He don't love you..he is cheating you..he hates you khushi, he hates you..'' Her legs halted. She turned to face him again.

Khushi: 'What did you just say..? My arnavji don't love me..he hates me?''

Rishab: I know it's difficult to believe it but I'm telling the truth..many times i lied to you because i was blinded with Kaira fakeness but believe me this time i am saying truth..he himself told me he will leave you once contract period get over and tomorrow the validity will get over..that's what i wanted to tell you that day but you didn't hear me..he is just playing with you..he made a big plan to trap you..the accident which he made and later him getting ill everything was the part of his plan..He just wanted to gain your trust..Did you remember that 3 month contract in which he had taken your signature..He make a deal with me that he is going to leave you on..

ENOUGH! She clenched her fist and pierced her lips trying to control the fire that is making her mad..

How many more you go low... If you again wanted to separate me from my Arnav then it's worthless, Mr Rishab sigghania because i am not that old khushi who can trust people easily..A women who is standing in front of you is not your fiancee, whom you sold to your biggest enemy neither I'm his mistress..he had accepted me wholeheartedly and we both love each other very much. We are very happy staying together and for your kind information we are going to get married very soon so don't you ever try to poison my life with your dark shadow..