Shattered dreams

Chapter 31: Shattered dreams

As I entered the raizada, the first person I wanted to see is my arnav. She grew flabbergasted looking at the scenario in front of my eyes. The entire mansion is decorated like a grand party is about to happen. She smiled thinking he had planned a surprise party for me.

I saw Hp and ask him about Arnav. Without any wait, I rushed in the study to break this biggest news that will change our life. She don't want to miss the smile on his face when he know about anjali and about the new happiness that knock our door after ages.

As I barged in, my smile faded seeing my lover as usual talking in a bluetooth. I stayed still waiting for him to finish as early as possible. Thousand of butterflies dancing in my stomach. How long i have to hold this news for myself. It's getting really difficult to keep this news to myself. I waited and waited and get saddened by his ignorance. Getting frustrated, I grab his mobile and cut it off before pulling him into a back hug..

What the! He shouted irritant.

''Always work work work..at-least spare your poor employee for sometime..'' She turned him aback ''When you ignore me i don't like it..'' He glare her. "What you staring me like this.."?

"Nothing...Just seeing how innocent you look sometimes that any man can be trapped by you..''

''Ji?''

''No..nothing..'' He turn to face at other side with clenched fist.

''Aj hum bahat khush hain..sabse jyada..''(Today i am very happy..more than anything) There is a beautiful smile on her face and then she hugged him passionately.

He closed his eyes reciprocating the hug but the moment he realize about her intimacy with Aman the old asr is back. He clenched his fist thinking about the reason of her happiness.

''And this is last time you are getting opportunity to smile because after that you--..'' He think something in his mind. There is an unusual smile on his face.

''Today my life is complete..I don't needed anything else..aap hum aur hamara nanha sa..--'' A knock on the door interrupt her to complete her statement.. He broke the hug and lifted his gaze at Ananya before passing a disgusting glare at Khushi.

Ananya felt a pang on her chest seeing him into another women's arms. Khushi is holding Arnav's hand, her face lightened with mind blowing smile. It made Ananya feel insecure and hurt. How much she wish to remove this girl away and announce the world how much she loved him.

She instantly console her heart when khushi's doubtfully observed her. She keep her face straight in front of this unknown girl who is probably a murderer and a gold digger..

For a while Ananya can't keep her eyes off this girl. Her glittering eyes have something that made her remember someone dear to her. She grew lost in some other world and try to comprehend the reason of the sudden restlessness. She continue staring at khushi for a while until she broke her attention.

''Ji aap kaun?'' (Who are you?)

''She is my client, Khushi...'' (He lied on her face) ''Her name is Ananya agarwal. I invited her for a party..''

''Party? Hamare liye..''(He nodded) 'Ap kitne ache hain Arnavji..i love you so much..'' She gave a peck on his cheeks. He withdrawn his hand from her while khushi initiate the talk with Ananya.

''It's nice meeting you, Ananyaji..'' She greeted her with smile and started talking to her innocently. Unknown to her, what relation she shared with the love of her life..

The way khushi is smiling all the time made Ananya felt really bad for what going to happen to this poor her. She is feeling quite guilty and began wondering. Did she really Killed Anjali? She can't believe this..she look so innocent and harmless.. Can a women like her be so dangerous to killl someone. After sometime Ananya left from there and khushi hugged him tightly. The surrounding suddenly blurred in front of her eyes..