A sob

Chapter 32: A sob

A sudden road burst in the raizada mansion.

Aman: HOW DARE YOU ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA! He gripped his collar in the tight fist and about to punch him when Ananya came for the rescue. She grab his hand to pull it away instead she is being pushed by Aman.

''Where is khushi, Asr? What you have done to her?'' He shrunched his eyebrow cunningly. While Ananya get up from from the floor perplexed by his audacity and stare back at Arnav who took his sit to the bar counter gulping his drink very calmly as if he don't know what is he talking.

''How can you behave like that? I will kill you if anything happen to her?''

Arnav: Chill! Why you are yelling and disturbing me at this time..don't you know it's bad manners to sneak at someone door at night especially when i am spending quality time with my..

Aman: Shut up and tell me about her..'' He grabbed his shirt.

Arnav: Well you knew better about your new found lover..he shrugged off his hand and went to made another drink. Ananya hold him as Arnav is about to fell down from the stool in his half drunken.

Ananya: Its enough now..let's go inside..You are not in your senses to speak..She held his hand and drag him in but Aman shoved her hands from touching him and push her away before walking toward him to put some senses in his brain my showing the video but seems hatred completely blinded his senses..

Aman: WHO ARE YOU AND THE HELL YOU DOING HERE AT NIGHT..GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE..THIS PLACE ONLY BELONG TO KHUSHI BHABHI..

His anger rose up on fire hearing her name from his bloody mouth.

Arnav: YOU GET OUT MR AMAN mathur..Who gave you right to insult her..you are just a mere employee not my family member so better don't poke your nose in my personal matter else i fire up...

Aman: Do hell with you and this job..I am resigning! Am man who don't respect women i don't want to breathe a moment out here..

Arnav: Then who is stopping you..get out and let me live peacefully with my fiancee..!

Aman: Fiancee? He show his usual smirk and grab her waist pulling her near to him.

Arnav: ''Ohh i forgot to introduce you to her..she is Ananya mathur..my would be fiancee..'' Aman stood there bewildered.

Aman: And what about khushi bhabhi? Did you ever thought how will she survive after receiving your unfaithfulness. (Tears automatically welled his eyes.)

Arnav: You don't have to worry i have paid her for all the nights she entertained me..She is free to live with anyone she want.. Your path is clear now..She is all yours now..go and fu** her or do whatever you want..

ARNAV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He scream on top of his lungs making arnav to chuckled in laughter. He gulp few more shots before getting up.

Arnav: You may leave now!

For a while, Aman couldn't''t able to recognize the person in front of him. Is he the same person who had loved her like mad possessive lover, ready to do anything to grab her, who run behind her all the time, always find a chance for a single sight of her, chasing her everywhere and can even ready die for her. Who is he? What he has made to himself? He remember rishab words who warn him about his evil plan. At first he didn't believe him but now all his claims turn out to be real. If he is feeling so bad then how Khushi would be feeling one can imagine. What will be the depth of pain that girl were facing. His hands began shivering.

Aman: What you had done Asr..She will die..Khushi bhabhi will die without you.. Where is she? Please speak up!

Arnav: As i said your lover is not here..He replied wittily and call the security guard to throw him out.