Two Years Prior

Two Years Prior

"Chug! Chug! Chug!" I drank, and drank, and drank until air was a necessity and I couldn't go on drinking any longer. Far too wasted to care, I sauntered through the just as drunk crowd of people who were cheering me on to drink as much liquid from the keg as possible. My legs wobbled and just as I was about to fall, a tall figure supported my much smaller body using his arms.

He didn't speak, surprising me, but I wasn't entirely surprised when he lead me towards the stairs of whoever's house this is. I didn't protest, I simply couldn't. My main goal was staying on my feet and even with that, I needed help. Whoever I had come to the party with were long gone, probably off smoking somewhere in the backyard or just as drunk as I, although it's not like Jack to get wasted, especially with his heavy weight. He's always been against drinking below the age limit, something I completely ignore. Sixteen is old enough to control your own life; I can and will do as I please.

I stumbled on the first step I took up the stairs, my foot raising but my other not complying and slipping while trying to get onto the step.

"Come on, love." The male's voice was deep, that's all I could figure out about him. Sure, I had seen his face, but I hadn't actually seen it. Everything around me was a blur, the steps, his face, even my own feet I could barely make out. The only thing I could completely comprehend was the arm supporting my waist and pulling me closer to the unidentified male.

"Where are we," I paused, stopping my slurs for a moment to randomly gulp, "going?" I felt myself turn to face the man, smiling sloppily as my words were jumbled. I had made it up three steps without falling and with a lot of help, but suddenly we stopped and I was left to wonder why. In my drunk and fuzzy state, three steps were a lot, way too much for a person in my condition.

A loud yelp escaped my lips as I was lifted into strong arms and transported up the steps much faster than my brain could process. Whoever was holding me was warm, their arms that carried me in just a tank top and short shorts were warming my body up as the cold September air flailed through us in the crowded house. I blanked in and out of consciousness, my eyes opening and closing as I promised myself to remain awake.

"Bella." My eyes opened instantly at the name not many people called me, simply because Annabelle made more sense, Anna for short. Seconds later I felt a soft, bouncy material below me as I was placed on my back.

"Oh, I see." I wasn't scared like I should've been, no, I was fully aware of the situation for a virgin and I was prepared for anything. "Fine then, have your way with me." I flailed myself out across what I suspected was a mattress, widening my legs and stretching my arms out beside me, proving the bed was indeed large.

"Bella." The same person repeated and it was then I heard a door close. "You're not going to do this again." Footsteps traveled towards me before I felt someone straddle my waist and I would've sat up if it weren't for my jumbled up thoughts and sloppy movements. "You're going to promise me."

"Get it over with." I demanded, although my tone was anything but demanding. I had seen television shows, movies, and I knew what to expect, so maybe if I try to enjoy myself, it wouldn't be so terrible. My hand moved to the guy's crotch that spread out and rested about my waist. It was then I had begun to sober up, just a bit, and could recognize his hair as brown and curly.

"Stop it." Suddenly my hands were taken into strong grips and pushed against the mattress beside my head, the guy's face really close to mine.

"What's your name?" I asked foggily, puckering my lips to lean in and kiss him although he made no actions to move any closer to me and I couldn't move my head because of the way his chest brushed against mine and his hands held my arms down.

"That's none of your worries, Bella. You're going to promise me."

"My name isn't Bella." I shot back and moved my arms around, only angering the man on top of me even more.

"Stop it, Bell, I swear to god." His face appeared redder from this angle, or was it the fact he was really pissed off with me?

"You shouldn't swear to god. Unless you don't like god, that's assuming there is a god. Do you believe in a god? Oh, wait, maybe you're polytheistic, are you polytheistic?" I blabbered on, turning into the energetic drunk that I normally was before getting shut up by a forceful pressure on my lips. The small bit that my head was off the pillow was removed as it instantly hit the soft cushion with full force. I instantly kissed back for no apparent reason, using just as much force to press my lips against his and move them against the other pair. His hands were still clinging my wrists to the bed and I was still confused on their motives. Was he that into foreplay to shoot down a perfectly fit girl for sex?

I was trying to lift my arms, wanting to touch the man but wasn't actually allowed to because of my restraints. I raised my body to touch his, our fronts brushing, catching him off guard and suddenly, my hands were released. I raised my hands and swung them around the guy's neck, bringing him closer to me only to be stopped and for him to pull back.

"Stop it!" Suddenly the man's loud voice boomed and echoed throughout the room and I sobered up just a bit more, retracting my arms from around his neck and removing my fingers from the bottom of his curls in fright. "You're going to stop all of this."

"What?"

"You're going to stop the partying, the drinking, you're going to be mine." The male on top of me gritted angrily. His eyes that I noticed were green twinkled in the light above the bed with fury.

"No, I'm not. Why would I?" My hands fiddled with the comforter below me, fingers playing with the fabric.

"In the future, you'll know." The unnamed boy got off of me and the sheets were pulled out from under me, to above, tucking me in. "I'm not leaving you here alone, it's not safe."

Fingers played with the button of my shorts and I had lost all fight. It seemed like he didn't want to have sex with me, so I let him pull down my shorts and get my tank top off and over my head. I was surprised when he didn't even try to touch elsewhere and only looked at me, briefly, before taking off his own t-shirt and pulling it over my head.

"I want you to be comfortable." The deep voice murmured and I could instantly hear the unzipping of his jeans, proving he was taking them off. My space was respected in the bed, minus the arm that was lazily slung around my waist. "Goodnight, Bell." A soft kiss was pressed to my forehead before the lights that were illuminating the room were turned off swiftly and I fell asleep.

The promise I had been forced into somehow making had been broken.

I drank again, partied again, and I wasn't his. The next morning when I woke up, he was gone, and all I was left with was his shirt and a locked door for my protection against any still half-drunk people wandering around the random house.

All in all, I was creeped the fuck out and left with a head-hammering hangover.

__________

Please let me know what you think! The next parts will be up soon!