Jin Hyung

JK POV:

I woke up from the sound of the alarm, as I remembered that I had to go to London today for a week to close off a deal with a very powerful underground mafia. I hurriedly finished my morning routines, got dressed in sleek black suit with glimmering silver Rolex in my wrist. I swiped my hair back, making me look more mature and sleek. I walked out of the room, as last night's events with Jimin replayed in my head, resulting in a subconscious smile creeping up to my lips.

 I entered the dining room, as saw that small boy sweeping the floor, simultaneously wincing at each stretch of the muscle. He gazed up with his round deer eyes, as I pretended to ignore him and paid attention to my breakfast instead. I would often steal glances at him, as he continued to clean at a slightly fast pace. He looked worried; maybe he wanted to leave as quickly as possible? Who knows. My curiosity was answered when one of my subordinates, harshly pulled him by the shoulder making him wince in pain. 

Something boiled inside of me, seeing him treated like that by someone else. Only I was allowed to touch him. 

His eyes met mine, as I kept my blank face. My whole body screamed to interfere, but my mind was blocking me. After all, he was just another servant, I shouldn't care about. He must be dealt equally as other are.

 I was fighting the battle with my inner self when a sharp sound of a slap pulled me out of my daze. There he was lying on the floor, cupping his cheek as he was shaking in fear. Rage filled my whole body, as I roughly got up from my seat, seeing red as I marched towards that bastard who was scolding Jimin continuously unaware of his coming doom. He raised his fist to punch Jimin, who had his eyes clenched in fear. I stepped between them as I held his fist in my palms, twisting it till I heard that satisfying sound of bones cracking.

 "Leave", I warned the man, who left stumbling.

 I wanted to rip his head off, but it took all my restraint to not kill him. I turned my head towards Jimin who was still lying on the floor, shrunken like a scared puppy. 

"Why you are still on the floor, get up", my tone came out sterner then I intended.

 He slowly lifted himself off the floor, with still a scared look in his eyes. I hesitantly raised my hand to cup his bruised cheek, but he flinched in response, thinking that I was going to hurt him.

 "Relax, I am just making sure you are okay", words that I never thought I would say left my mouth on their own.

 I was myself surprised at the concern that I was showing towards him. He melts me, his presence stir up things inside me that I never want to feel, he intrigues me, compels me to do things I never thought of doing. His presence intoxicates me and yet I still want to get high over the drug that is called Jimin. What is he doing to me? 

I was pulled out from my thoughts as he pushed me harshly making me stumble back a little. 

"Why are you doing this to me? Why can't you let me go? Why did you just have to make my life a living hell? Just Why?" He screamed at my face. Never had I ever allowed anyone to continue breathing after daring to raise their voice in front of me and yet he always gets away with it. 

"Leave, NOW", I growled in a low tone not wanting to do anything to him that I might regret later.

 I knew he was frustrated because of being enclosed in this house and I could free him, if I want to but unknowingly I was making up excuses to keep him trapped inside this mansion. Maybe deep down I have started to develop feelings for that smart bean, or maybe controlling others life makes me feel in control. I didn't know if I wanted to keep him, love him or just simply cage him all for my sake.

I resumed eating, not feeling the urge to eat anymore now, so after taking a few hasty bites I got up from my chair, checking my wristwatch. I still had time left for my flight, so to kill time I lounged myself on the big black leather couch and took out my smartphone to play OverWatch. 

It was my little secret. I loved playing video games. I mean I know that I was the big bad mafia boss, but still I was a young boy deep down. I was about to end the mission when someone snatched my phone from my hand.

 "What the.....", before I could complete my sentence I smacked on the head by none other than Jin Hyung.

 I rolled my eyes, seeing him holding my phone while smirking at me. I mean who else could dare to touch me and smirk at me so courageously other than him. He was like my big brother, my father and my mother at the same time. I could easily shout at my other Hyungs, threaten them or maybe even punish them but when it comes to Jin Hyung; it's the other way around. I remember the first time I met him through Namjoon Hyung. I was shot in my right arm, it was not that deep but Namjoon Hyung forcefully took me to his clinic. He didn't look surprised, rather he appeared calm like he was used to all of this. He tore my favorite shirt making me glare at him but surprisingly it had no effect on him.

 "Stay still kid or you'll make it difficult for me to take the bullet out", he said in an annoyed tone.

 "Kid? Who are you calling me kid, I would cut that tongue of yours if you call me a kid one more tim........." I couldn't complete my sentence as intense pain shot through my arm making me scream a little.

 "You were saying something", he smirked at me while holding now removed the bullet in between the forceps he was holding. 

"You Mothe----", he slapped me across the face making me see stars.

 "Disrespect me one more time and I would cut that thick head of yours", he suddenly said in an angry tone making me gulp.

 I huffed in annoyance as I looked at Namjoon Hyung who just shrugged his shoulders. Jin Hyung suddenly smiled like nothing happened, "So I guess we are done here, you are free to go Kid", he said giving me his sides smirk as I glared at him. 

"See you later", he said while ruffling my hair as I pushed his hand away. 

"Brat", he mumbled as we left. After that day, it became a habit, seeing him here and there. He would often come to my house and will become all domestic cooking me delicious food which I secretly loved but would never admit in front of him.

I was pulled out from my thoughts with Jin Hyung waving a hand in front of me. 

"You there Jeon", he said looking suspicious. 

"Ah Hyung, you ruined my game", I whined like a nine-year-old child.

 We were alone anyways right now, so I was free to drop my guard around him.

 "Yah, I came to see you after a long time and you are more worried about your game? What about me then? I am going. Bye", he started to walk away from me looking angry.

 "Aish, Hyung, come on I didn't mean it like that. You know I love you", I back hugged him resting my head in the crook of his neck.

 A small smile crept across my lips as I knew he would melt right away. No one who would see me right now would believe that I am the "big, bad, dangerous boss of a strong mafia". I more looked like a teenager trying to coax his annoyed Hyung, which is exactly what I was doing. 

"Aish, get off of me you muscle pig", he playfully hit my head making me groan in pain. 

"Come, let sit and talk", I said as we walked towards the couch I was sitting on. We talked about random stuff for almost one hour till I remembered that I had a flight to catch. "Sorry Hyung got to go. The other will soon be back if you want to stay. See you later", I ran outside my steps getting slower and more firm as I reached the outside, putting up my serious face again as I nodded my driver to start the car. 

The thing with Jimin was still boggling my mind; I just didn't know what to do with that boy anymore.

______________________________________________________