Silence

Sophie's POV

It was just a dream. I looked over at him a cried harder. He had a ton of presents given by loved ones and girls who had a crush on him, basically the whole school. I hopped to his bed, not using my bad foot. I lay next to him, stroking his hair.

"Come back to me" I whispered in his ear.

I missed his snarky comments and icy blue eyes staring deep in my soul. I missed his lips on mine, and the warmth it gave me. I missed his skillful hands. I missed him.

Time skip

He has been asleep for one month. I have been going to school with a limp. The biggest news about the past month was that I have become mute, Well, half mute (you will see what she means). My friends and family have tried to get me to talk but it was easy not to. I didn't speak. At all.

I was walking to class, looking down. I couldn't look at the stares everyone was giving me.

"Heya Foster"

I stopped in my tracks. Keefe my heart fluttered. I turned around with a smile only to find Daniel. The guy who has been all over me since I came back. My smile admiediatly disappeared.

"Not excited to see me?" He said, trying to catch up to me as I was walking away.

"Look, Keefe is probably gone, so it's time for you to move on and date someone like me" I felt rage as he said this. A lump in my throat formed. He must have sensed my rage because he grabbed my hand

"Calm down baby" I kicked him where the sun don't shine and ran away. He grabbed his place and didn't follow me. I could see the scowl on his face as I ran, or limped away.

When I got to my locker, after the run, I looked around to see if he followed me at all. When I was halfway through searching with my eyes, I saw sandy blond hair. Keefe.

I walked up to him. I tapped on his shoulder, tears in my eyes. When he turned around it was

Keefe

But it wasn't. My stupid imagination keeps hurting my heart. I needed to see Keefe.

I ran to Elwin's office. Elwin knew that I would need to see Keefe during school, so he healed Keefe at school for me.

I walked in and saw Keefe on a bed.

"Hello, Sophie! I'm guessing your here for Keefe?" I nodded at what Elwin said "ok! I'll leave you two alone"

I sat next to Keefe on his bed.

"Keefe" I croaked. This is what I meant when I said I kind of became a mute. Everyone thinks I'm a mute, but the truth is that I only talk to Keefe. I need to talk to him. "Today has been awful, just like any other day without you. It isn't the end of the school day yet, but I don't want to get to class. I love you Keefe, and it's so hard for me to see you like this. Everyone thinks I'm a mute but the truth is that I only talk to you." I told him

"Wake up for me baby" I said softly in his ear. I brought my lips down to his and kissed him softly. I was hoping that he would wake up, like every other movie and fanfic said, but he didn't. When I saw he didn't wake up, I started sobbing on his chest. I lay next to him, crying in his chest, hugging his frame that managed to stay buff. Then I fell asleep.

"Sophie, hunny" my eyes opened and I saw a blurred sight from my crying. "Hey hun, lets go home?" Edaline asked. I shook my head. I don't wanna leave Keefe. Edaline looked at Elwin. Elwin shrugged.

"You need to eat, hunny" I shook my head.

"Let her stay another night" Elwin said. Edaline nodded, knowing that Elwin's judgement was the best.

Time skip

It was night time and I was in the bed next to Keefe.

Clank!

That was the sound of something falling

"Elwin?" I called out

"Guess again" that sickening voice that I have heard say to many times was here. Suddenly I felt myself being dragged out of bed.

"No! Stop! HELP! AHHHHHH" I yelled. Nobody at school could here me. I kept screaming as they dragged me out of the dark room.

"No-o-o" I sobbed. Then the most magical thing happened. Brant collapsed.

"DONT. EVER. TOUCH. HER. AGAIN. YOU BI$H!" Someone said in between punches.

Keefe

But this time, I really was him. I fell to the floor in tears. "Keefe" I cried. He admiediatly softened and looked back at me.

"Foster?" he frowned when he saw me crying. He came to my side rubbing my back and holding me.

"Don't worry, I'm back! And I won't let anyone. Touch. You. Again."