Chapter 11

Bad bitch make you nervous
🌹

*

"Jaz!!" My mom yells through my bedroom

"Yes?" I mumble out as I snuggle more into this comfy pillow.

"I'm going to work, so don't sleep in too long, okay?" I holler out another yes and snuggle more. Damn, I don't remember my pillows ever being this soft... warm... and has arms?!

I quickly lift my head up and see Damon, who's fast asleep. He has his arms loosely wrapped around my waist, as I completely straddle his whole body. I feel my face heat up.

Did we sleep like this all night?

I sigh out and just stare at his peaceful sleepy face. He really is a beautiful person. When I lay my head back down, I realise something.

I have to pee

I lift my head again and see he's still sleeping. Ok that's a good sign.

I slide my body against his, trying my best to not wake him. Right when I get the edge of the bed, he groans out loud and pulls me closer to him, flipping us over, as he snuggles his head into my neck.

"Don't leave me" he mumbles into my neck, holding me closer. I just lay there frozen at what he says. Dont leave him? What does he mean by that? I don't ponder on that thought too long when I feel my pee coming back.

I need to go!

I then start to wiggle out of his grasp, but he seems relentless, holding me tight against his chest. I begin to poke his arm

"Psst Damon." I whisper to him. He has his eyes closed, seeming unresponsive. I huff out in annoyance and poke again.

"Damon wake up." He's still asleep, making me frustrated. I got to pee, and unless he wants me to pee on him, he better let go.

"Damonnnnn let go I got to use the bathroom!" I semi yell at him, as I try to push on his muscular arms. Nothing.

"Damonnnn please let gooo!" He then opens his eyes with a smirk and slowly let's me go. I stare him down with a glare. He's been awake the whole time?!

"All you had to do was say please sweetheart." He says in his husky morning voice, which was really sexy. I try to find something to say back, but I got nothing. So I groan out loud and stomp my way to the bathroom, leaving the laughing Damon in my bed.

As I brush my teeth, I still grumble about Damon. He can be such a little ass on the wrong time.

"I should've dumped some water on him.." I mutter to myself. I then stop brushing my teeth and look at myself in the mirror with wide eyes.

"That's a great idea!" I say mischievous. I smirk to myself and finish up in the bathroom. He has no idea what's coming for him. I take a bucket that sits in the corner of my bathroom and bring it to the sink, filling it up with cold water.

When I finish, I go to the door and slowly open it and see what I expected to see. He still lays on my bed with his arms over his eyes.

Perfect

I then pick up the bucket full of water, which is surprisingly heavy, and slowly walk over to my bed. I hesitate for a minute, thinking if I want to wet my bed at the end of this.

Ahh fuck it

I then throw the water over the peaceful looking boy, jolting him out of his comfort. The drenched Damon looks around in confusion and shock until his eyes find mine. He glares at me.

"Hahaha you look like a wet chicken!" I laugh at him as he slowly stands up. Water drips from his forehead as he slowly walks towards me, shutting me up. I start to walk back as he continues to walk forward, smirking at me.

Oh no..

"You shouldn't have done that sweetheart.." he says calmly, but his eyes are far from calm. I gulp and do the one thing I know. I run.

I scream out and laugh as he chases me down the stairs. He chases me into the kitchen, the island blocking him from getting me.

I then run into the living room, right before he grabs me, making us fall to the ground. We both lay side by side and just laugh our asses off.

This is great. Laughing together, having fun, hanging out again, it's amazing.

When j hear a knock on my door, Damon stands up from the ground, saying he'll get it. I don't really worry, considering my mom works until 3. I hear Damon open the door and him yell.

"What are you doing here!?"

***
Ohhhhh this just got really good!

I have some news.... I'M WRITING A NEW BOOK! It's in the works right now, but this is gonna be good, so watch out for it😏