Chapter 12

Girls like you
🌹
*

I quickly get off the ground and run to the front door, wondering who it is. When I get to the door, I'm met with Damon staring down Josh, who looks at him with the same look. I get in between them, trying to push them away from eachother.

"Hey now, don't get all violent in my house." I warn them. Damon then looks down at me with a mean glare.

"What the hell is he doing here? Huh?" He growls at me. I look at him with a shocked look, surprised that he would talk to me like that. I put my hand on his chest to calm him down. Josh just looks at us in confusion.

"I don't know you idiot. Let me ask him without you going all crazy. Just go sit on the couch, ok?" He glares at him again, but eventually shakes his head yes and walks away. I turn to Josh to see he's still confused.

"Why's he here?" He asks me, pointing to where Damon is, who sits on the couch, watching t.v.

"Ah, it's a long story." I say as I close the door behind me. Josh shakes his head in understanding and smiles at me.

"So, whatcha you doing here?" I ask with a slight laugh. He laughs with me and scratches the back of his neck.

"Um I came here to see if you wanted to hang out today, considering you're like my only friend." He says and nervously chuckles.

He's too cute.

"Hm, what about that friend you made in math class yesterday? She seemed really interested." I say, wiggling my eyebrows suggestively at him. He scrunched his eyebrows together in dislike.

"Oh no, not my type." He says, shaking his head. I laugh at him as I go to my door.

"Oh yeah, we can hang out today. You can just sit on the couch while I go get ready." He eagerly shakes his head yes and follows me into my house. Once we make it to the living room, Damon turns to me with a smile. Once he notices Josh behind me, his smile falters.

"What's he doing here?" I give him a stern look while Josh quietly stands behind me.

Can he be more rude?

"Well, Josh and I are gonna go and hang out. So I'm gonna go get ready, ok?" I go and walk off to my room, but as expected, he follows closely behind me. When we make it to my room, I turn around and cross my arms, giving him a stern look. He just glares at me and crosses his arms.

"What's wrong with you?" He looks baffled at me.

"What wrong with me? Sweetheart, why the hell is that guy here?"

"Because we are friends and friends hang out. So of you'll excuse me, I need to get ready." I go and walk to the bathroom, but he grabs me and pins me to the wall. I roll my eyes.

This is what happens in the books I read...

"You're not going." He growled. I rolled my eyes.

"You can't make me Damon. Besides, what makes you think I'll stay?" He stares at me with a hard look, not knowing what to say.

"I don't care Jaz, you're not leaving with that guy you claim as your friend." He growls, pushing up against my body more. There's little to no space between us, making my breath hitched.

"You can't do that. Last time I checked, you weren't my boyfriend." I bite back at him. His eyes widen, and he slowly let's go of me. He seemed as if he had just came out of a bad dream. He then glares at me again, blocking all his emotions. I started to regret what I said to him.

"Damon, I didnt mea-" He put his hand up, as if to silence me. And it does.

"Nope Jaz, it's all good. I should've known better. I don't know why I act like I care when I don't." He storms off out of my room, with me hot on his tail.

Why am I chasing him? I don't know.

Why do I care that I hurt him? I don't know. All my feelings are jumbled together in a huge mess, making me go crazy. If I hated someone, I would not wish for them to go through this. This just hurts too much.

I know I might hurt him, because I know I'm not perfect. On the contrary, he does the same thing. He forever confuses me with his emotions, and it drives me nuts. One day he's hot, the next day cold. Sometimes he acts like he wants me, but then the next he sees me like trash. And why do I put up with his bullshit?

I don't know.

*

I was gonna wait until I finished chapter 13, but I was too excited to post this!

Y'all are so awesome! You guys make me feel motivated when I start writing! So thank youuuu💕

Chapter 13 coming soon😉