Chapter 18

Daniel P.O.V ***

" You ready? " I asked Ice stepping into her crib. " Wassup, Lil Mama " I tell Ivory as she sat down.

" Hey " She smiled waving. " Ice is getting her bags...but Thank you for inviting me and taking me with you. I never been to NY "

" Its nothing. You Ice sister, so your going to be taken care of like your sister, Dont trip about it " I tell her.

" Your know how big of a surprise it is to see my sister dating? " She asked as I sat down across from her. All of their bags were packed and in the livingroom.

I had a truck waiting outside, but shit them niggas on my time so they can wait for me to come the fuck out when im ready.

" Nah, How is it a big surprise " I laughed.

"  Because she doesn't date...any one. She's had celebrities and all types of dudes try to get with her and it doesn't happen...Plus, Even when I was little after this one dude she didn't want a boyfriend. I guess you can say he hurt her " She tells me.

" What he do? "

" Ask her " She says.

" You something else "

I ain't never been hurt by no female. Im nt the random dude thay says one female dogged him out and now he has trust issues. I never trusted anyone. Nah, My mama wasn't on drugs neither did she give me up. She died. I lived with my aunt. My pops wasn't around though. But it never bothered me.

I just don't do relationships. Shit with Ice is just different. She cocky as hell like me , She a hustler like me, Mafuchaks bow down to her and worship the ground she walks on like me, Shes a bosss.

If any bitch is riding next to me and rocking with me. She has to have that status, I got the most wanted stripper in the fucking state.

" What y'all talking about? " Ice asked coming in with a Loui V carry on bag.

" About yo high sedity ass taking forever " I say.

" Fool, im ready " I got up. I called the boys in and had them grab their bags and take them to the car.

She locked up the house and we went and got into the truck.

" You been to New York before? " Ivory asked

" A couple times, Shit its like you see on TV for real. Busy ass streets and tall buildings. I always go for business and never just get time to chill " 

" It aint gon be all work no play this trip "

" Not at all " I licked my lipz thinkinv about having her ass bent over in one of them hotels.

She pushed my head reading my mind.

*

*

*

*
Ivory P.O.V

We pulled up at this port thing and there was a huge white plane.

" Where is everybody? "

" Its just us. We flying private on a jet " Daniel says letting the dudes know to get our bags out and take them into the plane.

My mouth was dropped. I was going on a private jet to NYC and getting a shopping trip when I was there...Damn, Kill me now cause I know this was a dream.