CHAPTER 62

Everybody Knows

"....sorry for not understanding you Suji"

Suji's lips trembled and she nodded.

"I do...I do want you....I can't lose you...."

"...really?"

Jin's eyes suddenly snapped open and for a moment he stared at the ceiling. Was that a dream? He slowly turned to the empty side of his bed, the covers were still neatly placed as if no one had slept there.

He let a heavy sigh out, it must have been a dream. He slowly sat up and rubbed his face tiredly before sitting on the edge of the bed and placing his feet on the floor.

Was that letter and meeting Suji all a dream too then? He ruffled his hair and stood up in disappointment.

Still too tired to think straight he walked out of his room towards the kitchen. Why was everything from last night such a blur, he scrunched his face and rubbed the side of his head trying to get rid of his headache.

As he entered the kitchen he heard something clinking and looked up.

Suji was getting making a cup of coffee with her back to Jin.

"...sugar...", she mumbled to herself looking around in front of her, "...sugar-", she turned around and saw Jin at the doorway. She noticed how he was looking at her without an expression and she started to suddenly worry. Had he changed his mind?

"....you're awake?", she said nervously.

Jin continued to stare at her. She was really here. It wasn't just his dream, they really were together again. He broke into a warm smile making Suji sigh with relief.

"You scared me"

"Huh?" Suji asked in surprise.

"...I thought it was a dream", he said softly.

Suji tilted her head to the side and looked at him curiously, "Dream?"

Jin shook his head as if to say never mind.

Suji nodded and glanced around the kitchen awkwardly, not knowing what to say. Suddenly her eyes turned back to him when she saw Jin walking towards her. She held onto the counter and held her breath nervously. After everything they'd been through, why was she acting like this.

Jin noticed as he stood in front of her, "...why do you look nervous?"

"huh?", Suji looked up and shook her head, "Ani, I'm not nervous."

Jin smiled slightly and rubbed the back of his neck, to be honest he was feeling nervous too. It was like the feeling of falling in love with her all over again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Unnie?",Kyungmin looked at the front door and saw Hyerin walking in.

"oh Kyungmin", Hyerin smiled tiredly.

"Where have you been?", Kyungmin stood up and walked to her, "Are you ok?"

Hyerin looked at Kyungmin for a long pause before smiling, "Yea...don't worry."

"Are you sure?", Kyungmin asked sensing something was wrong.

Hyerin nodded, "I'm going to go get changed."

"Oh...ok", Kyungmin replied as she watched Hyerin go into her room.

Hyerin suddenly stopped and turned back around, "Kyungmin...has Soo Ah been up here?"

Kyungmin shook her head, "No...why? Do you want me to call her?"