The Loud House

"DOG PILE ON LUKE"

"yea whooooo"

"WRONG LUKE LONI"

"Whoops sorry"

"Can't believe our little brother finally graduated" Loki said Giving the newly graduate a noogie.

"I know seems like just yesterday he was stage diving down the stairs with his guitar" Loni reminisced.

Everyone facepalmed

"Um that was yesterday bro" Luke said
"Oh really? I had no idea"
"As always our oldest sibling is that of a moron" Levi interjected.
"Guess you could say he's lacking More on the intelligence side huh"

"Much like you and your jokes Lameeee....oops I meant lane" Lexx said smirking
"He meant lame" Leif joked
"Pfft Yea I totally meant lame" Lexx said causing his twin to laugh Lane growled and chased the little boys.

"Get back her so I can turn you into Siamese twins" He yelled causing the rest of the family to laugh.

"We're really proud of you honey you worked so hard on school and your music and look at you now a high school graduate my little boys all grown up" Mom held back her tears and dad patted her back Luke gave his usual lax smile.

"Thanks mom I had a great support system and one day my name will be in lights and it'll be thanks to the fam" everyone awed and dad made the most open mistake and bursted into tears.

"WE'RE SO PROUD OF YOU SON AGHHA NEVER STOP CHASING YOUR DREA-"

"DOG PILE ON DAD" Loki screamed me and mom moved out of the way and watched as dad got attacked by my brothers I laughed and shouted.

"DUTCH OVEN GUYS LOUD HOUSE STYLE"

My brothers whooped and I got the entire thing on camera.

"I wouldn't trade this for anything" I said smiling.

"Neither would I sweetie MOVE OVER BOYS LET THE LOUD LADIES SHOW YOU HOW ITS DONE"