015.

Gucci Gang🤑😔✊🏼

lexy🌺
guess whos bday is in 7 days!!

jo🧸
zachs?

zachary dean💍
my birthday is in three weeks-

dani💙
lmao fake friends

corb🚀
sippy sippyy sisters

lexy🌺
PEW PEW PEW

jack🍜
AHH I MISSED THAT SO MUCHHH

dani💙
i didn't

jo🧸
stfu daniel u love it

corb🚀
yeah bro

dani💙
i wanna die🤠🤠

lexy🌺
i- same

corb🚀
happy early birthday mi amor!!

zachary dean💍
a ship we stan, wow :')

jack🍜
^^^

jo🧸
SIAUSHAihhiAIU I MISS TATE

dani💙
it'll be okay jonah at
least u have a love life

zachary dean💍
^^^^

lexy🌺
yeah jonah, you selfish beotch

dani💙
"beotch" that is : EVERYTHING SIS!

jo🧸
U HAVE CORBYN FFS

lexy🌺
uqodUOH

corb🚀
^^

zachary dean💍
i mean me and loren are
practically dating

jack🍜
you WERE FANGIRLING THE
ENTIRE TIME SMH

zachary dean💍
IT WAS LOREN GRAY, YOU WERENT FANGIRLING??!

lexy🌺
^^^^^^^^

jo🧸
i met james charles too🤠

lexy🌺
SELFISH BEOTCH

dani💙
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

corb🚀
yeAH JONAH

dani💜
no thats me and lexus' inside
joke onLY

lexy🌺
^

lexy🌺
im sorry mi amor

zachary dean💍
AW LOOK AT THEIR COUPLE
NICKNAMES

jack🍜
^^^

jack🍜
i call ariana snuggle bunny honkey donk pony gal

jo🧸
i-

jo🧸
what the actual : fuck

lexy🌺
"pony gal" IM SCREAMING

corb🚀
you tryna facetime?

lexy🌺
do you guys have houseparty

dani💙
WERE TO FAMOUS FOR HOUSEPARTY!

corb🚀 is calling..!
accept | decline

ALEXUS'S POV..!
"Hello, my love!" Corbyn smiled when the facetime connected, his blonde hair and bright smile coming onto the phone screen.

"Hey." I smiled back simply, setting my phone against a mirror on my desk as I continued to write my english essay.

"What are you up too?" He asked, flipping around in what looked like his tour bunk.

"Working on an english paper." Finger quoting the 'working'.

"Do you want me to call later when your done?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

"No, I'm not gonna finish tonight anyway," I groaned, closing the macbook with a thud, "Good thing it's a Friday."

"Amen to that." He grinned, rubbing his face with the back of his hand.

"Is that a girl I hear?" Another voice called, farther away.

Corbyn's end was suddenly filled with light as his bunk curtain was opened and his phone was briskly snatched out of his hands.

"Hi sister!" Jonah held the phone from the bottom and gave me a bright white grin.

"Hey beotch." I joked, pulling the sleeves of my grey sweatshirt over my hands, without realizing.

"Guys! Lexus is on the phone!" Jonah called to the rest of the bus and a patter of footsteps running followed afterward.

Zach took the phone out of his hands and flashed his signature smile, making any girls heart flutter.

"Lexy!" He exclaimed, Jack peeking over his shoulder and waved, then dabbed jokingly.

"Hi Zach." I laughed, watching as Daniel joined the group.

"You have a very pretty voice." Daniel complimented, making me hide my blush with my hand-covered sleeves.

"Aw she's blushing!" Jonah cooed, the five of them walking into another room and setting the camera down so all of them were in frame.

"Hi Lexus." Eben passed through and gave a quick smile and wave, another adult following him.

"Bam Bam get out of the way!" Daniel joked, shoving his older brother jokingly.

"Yeah jesus Tyler," Jonah chuckled, "We can fire you, you know?"

The manager simply laughed and pushed Jonah's head lightly.

Me and the boys facetimed until 11, when Corbyn took over and we talked by ourselves for a while.

"I'm gonna go to bed, Corbyn. I'm really tired." I paused to yawn, "Your girl needs some beauty sleep."

"You don't need beauty sleep if your already gorgeous," He flirted, "I mean come on, share some with others girl."

"I hate you."

"No you don't." He raised his eyebrow, raking his hand to itch a spot on his shirtless shoulder.

"Goodnight Corbyn." I rolled my eyes, smiling.

"Goodnight mi amor."

written on: may 26 2018
published on: may 26 2018
edited on: january 25 2019