Chapter 49

Natalie's Pov

3 weeks later

It's been a few weeks since the Andrew thing and ever since Xander has been a lot more protective. He wouldn't even let me go to the bathroom without a guard waiting outside the door and it's been crazy. I've been begging him non stop to let me be free but of course he's too stubborn to say yes.

Right now I am currently making breakfast for Xander. He woke up early this morning to get some work done in his office and of course assigned a guard to outside the room incase something happened. I know he worries about me and our little one and I love him so much for that but I also want him to relax a little. I cut off the stove as I place some eggs, bacon and pancakes on a plate with a fork before pouring freshly squeezed orange juice in a glass.

 I cut off the stove as I place some eggs, bacon and pancakes on a plate with a fork before pouring freshly squeezed orange juice in a glass

Taking the food I head to Xander's office as one of Xander's men open the door for me to enter. Walking in I notice Xander on the phone and from the tone in his voice I can tell he's angry with whoever is on the other line. "No I said by tomorrow evening and not a moment later! Now you can either make it fucking happen or I can destroy the rest of your life. Your choice...........Good I'm glad we have an understanding and I expect to meet with them no later than 5:00." With that he hangs up the phone as I take a few more steps forward until he notices my presence. He smiles and gestures me to come close and standing directly in front of him I place his plate of food on his desk alongside his beverage.

He wraps his big muscular arms around my waist as he pulls me to in to straddle his lap. "How about some breakfast?You've been so stressed lately so just let me take care of you. You need to eat." I tell him softly as I run my fingers through his curls and he nuzzles his face in my bosom. His curls tickle my neck which causes me to giggle a bit and I feel him smile in my chest. He places a sweet kiss on my neck and I bit my bottom lip, resisting the urge to moan.

"Your so beautiful". He whispers against my neck. "How does my beautiful angel feel this morning?"

"Pretty good so far. Our little peach has eased up on making mommy morning sick so that's one less thing we have to worry about." He takes my hand and places a gently kiss in the palm of it before  placing it against his chest. He cups my face in his hands, rubbing my cheeks softly in circles. "I love you so much princess. You're going to be the perfect mother." Smiling at his drop dead gorgeous face I kiss his lips before grabbing his plate and fork as I begin to feed him his breakfast.

"Have you eaten today love?"

"No, but don't worry Xander I promise I will eat soon". I bring the fork up to his lips in attempt to feed him again but he takes the fork out of my hands and brings it up to my lips. "You will eat now because I need my angel to be healthy. It amazes me how you worry about everyone but you won't take it easy yourself princess. Now eat for you and our little peach." We enjoyed our delicious breakfast together until we were both satisfied. Xander lifted me up and sat me directly in front of him on top of his desk so he could talk to our growing baby in my belly.

"Hello baby. It's daddy. I want you to know how much me and mommy are looking forward to meeting you. I know it will be a while but mommy and daddy are waiting for you. We love you so very much." He leans down and places butterfly kisses all over my baby bump which causes me giggle. He then crushes my lips to his in a deep and passionate kiss eliciting a groan from him. He shoves his tongue into my mouth and I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to my body. Leaving my lips he trails a path of sloppy wet kisses down my neck and behind my ear, finding my sweet spot.   I moan out loud, panting wildly as a complete arousal takes over my body. Pulling away from him I give him a smirk before standing up from his lap and kneeling down in front of him.

I begin to unzip his pants, pulling them down along with his boxers and exposing his hard, thick manhood. I grab him in my hands and begin to stroke him as he groans in pleasure. "F-fuck angel ...that feels so good baby". His precum leaks from the top and so I spread it all over himself, pumping his long length harder and faster. Without warning I take him in my mouth, sucking him as his hand takes hold of my hair. He moans out loud as I lick him up and down, swirling my tongue around the top. "Yes baby.....that's right...make me cum in that beautiful mouth of yours". I continue my assault on him until I feel his cock throb in my hands before shooting his warm seed out and into my mouth.

I swallow the taste of him as he gives me a satisfied look. He takes a moment to calm his breathing before pulling me back onto his lap. I kiss his cheeks and nose before I attempt to get up but I am held down by his strong hands at my waist. "Where are you going my love? I don't want you to leave." Aww my big baby. "Xander I have to make a phone call to doctor Carl about our little peach. Lately I've been feeling these flutters in my tummy and I want to make sure everything is ok.".

"We will go there tomorrow then. Don't worry angel, I'm sure everything is fine." He kisses my cheek and I hug him around his neck. He's so huge compared to me I just hope our children won't be as tiny as me but no matter what I will love them as they are. "Xander you gotta let go in order for me to call the doctor. I'll just be in the kitchen." I kiss his forehead as he reluctantly lets me go but snacks my butt as I turn around to leave.

Smirking I make my way into the kitchen and call Dr. Carl. I bite my nails nervously as I wait for him to answer.

"Hello Natalie my dear, how are you this morning?"

"I'm ok doctor but lately I've been feeling this..weird fluttery sensation in my tummy lately and I just want to schedule an appointment to come in and make sure everything is ok."

"Oh that's not a problem at all dear. In fact, I already have you scheduled for tomorrow. That wonderful boyfriend of yours has your scheduled appointments up until your delivery."

"Oh goodness. Ok well thank you so much Dr. Carl. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Have a good day Natalie."

Hanging up the phone I suddenly feel arms around my waist and immediately lean in the recognizable touch. I take his hand, bringing it up to my lips and place a kiss on it. "I love you so much Xander. Thank you for taking care of me and the baby." He turns me around, lifting my chin up to meet his gaze. "I will always...always take care and love you and our baby. That will never change my sweet love."

For a while we just stay like this. Arms locked tightly around each other, basking in each other's warmth. I wish our days could be like this always but unfortunately life doesn't work like that. But at least we spent the rest of the day like this, just being here together.