↛ Eight ↚

Kaylee

It's been a couple of weeks since that horrible dinner with Amelia, and to sum it up, my life hasn't gotten much better.

I'm starting to think depression may be contagious? I mean, Louis is getting along with life, spending ever single day with Amelia, and I'm stuck in my bedroom feeling depressed about my life 24/7

I need to get out and party, and just let go of life for a night, as everyone said back in 2012, yolo.

I scooted off of my bed and picked out my best dress, I was finally able to party, I turned 18 last week, Louis threw me a small party, not many people, and he invited Amelia, to my party? He invited a person I dislike, which he's figured that out, to my party.

I tried on my fire red dress, it was a couple years old, I'm hoping it still fits, I have grown, and I must say I'm not the skinniest, I'm not obese, I'm just curvy, a bit chunky and podgey, but beauty is on the Inside.

It was almost 10pm, this is the time most adults go out to party, so I began to doll my self up.

Even if I say so myself, I didn't look to bad tonight, and I'm very insecure about my body.

Suddenly Louis had bursted into my room, he smelt disgusting.

I giggled a little "Ew Louis, go have a shower" it smelt like alcohol.

Louis doesn't drink

"Where are you off to looking like that without my permission?" Excuse me louis?

"I didnt think I needed permission to go out in a dress at the age of 18 Lou, go to bed." I think that would be best for him right now.

He trudged out of my room sadly, what has gotten into him? Drinking? He's not even legal yet, how did he get alcohol?

I grabbed ahold of my phone, purse and keys and made my way to the club.

I entered a club called 'after midnight' pretty cliché, if you ask me.

"ID Please" the bouncer asked me for age identification, I showed him and while he inspected it, I inspected him.

He was tall, dark and had black spiked hair, he was buff, and had tattoo sleeves.

He let me into the nightclub, the music was pumping and the disco balls were shining.

The DJ was waving his arms about to the music, getting everyone pumped into the music.

Bodies were grinding and sweating, this was my first time ever going clubbing, and I was really stupid to go by myself

No one to dance with, sing with, drink with, come to think of it, this isn't really my thing, dancing, not my best talent, drinking, doesn't go down well, and singing, well that's another story.

I sat at the bar, I started fiddling with a wet coaster, stained with alcohol, why did I even come here? My spirit hasn't lifted yet.

I had a bad feeling in my stomach, I felt as if someone was watching me, I turned to my right and saw a curly haired guy, about my age, he was nicely figured, dimples, pale skin, and had amazing eyes.

But why did I get a bad feeling when he watched me? He looked like he desired women, I didn't want I get involved with him, but a bit of my heart was telling me I did.

I turned away from him because I felt myself staring, but I could feel his eyes burning into me, I felt kind of good about my appearance even more now

That was because a guy was staring at me like he was hungry for me to take my dress off.. okay I'll stop, tmi.

I moved away and found myself in the dance floor, I didn't know who and I didn't care who I was dancing with, I don't think anybody did in here, they we all just having a good time, literally.

I felt hands on my hips and that bad feeling entered my stomach again, oh no.

It was him, the guy who was watching me earlier, how did I know? Well I turned around and his face was looking at mine.

I wanted him to let go, but for some reason, I didn't make him, I just decided to go with the flow.

No words were spoken, and they couldn't be because the music was overpowering anyone's voice.

Our hips swayed, his hands fondled almost every inch of my body, I still didn't tell him off though, I felt kinda.. good? I felt as if I was letting go of life for the night, just like I had said I wanted to.

we were dancing to a remix of 'Moments' by a band named one direction, I didn't really care about the band, but the song was good though.

The song came to an intense part, and we stood still, not moving much, just breathing, everyone else was dancing, it felt like one of those moments when time stops for one person but everyone else is continuing what they were doing, if that makes sense?

The intense moment soon came to an end, and so did the song, sadly.

We dance for a few more remixes until I was sweating drastically, I had enough of dancing for a while, so I got a drink.

I hadn't even had one sip of alcohol yet and I already felt off my head? I think I was just really happy.

Soon after I Found the bar, the curly guy followed me to the same spot and sat next to me, it didn't take long for him to say something to me.

"Your a good dancer" oh, I didn't expect that?

"Haha, thanks.... You to, I guess?" What was I even doing here, talking to a guy who knew what to say to a girl, and how to get her into his pants probably.

"Wanna come home with me?" Wow this boy didn't waste any time

What I was about to say, could have just changed my good girl, quiet girl, smart girl reputation forever.

"Yes, let's go."

A/N

This chapter was just mostly about Kaylee because I thought that she should get some happiness and other things ;)

Anyways, more about Louis in the next chapter!