Intro to Jenzie Empire:

This story is something i randomly thought of. So, if you say I'm copying. Im not! This is just what i randomly thought of.

Decription: Kenzie is just a regualr teen(16 yrs old in this story), with a rich family. Her mom is the Mayor, and her dad lived hours away. So she never saw him. She had an older sister, and older siblings. Only her sister, Maddie. Lived with her, while the other were older, so she lost contact with them after she turned 10. Last thing she remembered was taht they moved with their dad. She isnt the most popular. But her friends are. Her friends are, Lauren Orlando, Annie Leblanc, Emmily Skinner, Nadia Turner, Jayden Bartels, and Hayley Leblanc (Annie's Lil sister). Although Hayley doesnt go to their school. She is like the smartest one, well not teh SMARTEST. The person who makes the best decisions, is Hayley. Ok, enough about Kenzie (aka, Mackenzie) now to teh other MAIN characters. BTW, there are more of her friends, but they aren't shown because they'll probably be in a few chapters. So these are JUST the main characters.

Johnny Orlando is Lauren's older brother. They have older siblings, but are adults so they live somewhere else. Him and Kenzie, well. They're, sort of enimies. There is a reason, but I'll let them tell you. He is a very popualr kid, well IS the most popular boy. He probably had like 58 girlfriends before he turned 17. So, he's kinda a player. Yes, but there is a reason he's like this, but im not gonna tell you. The only person who sees the real him, is his sister, Lauren. Their parents are ALWAYS out of town on trips, and they're rich as well. No one knows why. His friends include, Hayden Summerall, Carson Luenders (sorry if i spelt his last name wrong), Conner Finerity, and Caleb Leblanc (yes, he's in this story. And is the older sibling of both Annie and Hayley) he is a bit older, but is still best friends with the guys. Johnny secretly loves to sing, actually. It isn't a secret he loves music, because he plays the guitar in the hallways. He's currently dating, Julie Rush. (made up) who Lauren absolutely despises. Oh yeah, him and Kenzie are kind of enemies. Ok, lets get on with the rest of the intro, and then the story.

Mackenzie (Kenzie, or Kenz) 16

Lauren 16

Annie 16

Hayley 14

Nadia 16

Emily 16

Jayden 16

Johnny 17

Hayden 16

Carson 17

Connor 17

Now, lets get into the fanfic!

*Warning*

There will be  cursing and other stuff. So, if you're under the age of 14, do not read when there is a warning.