Part 27

Jungkook's POV
I wake up with Taehyung wrapped around me and breathing heavily in sleep. We have blankets all around us and some that fell off of the couch. I smile to myself before pulling the small boy closer to my chest. I let him sleep for a while longer before I move him off of me and I go to shower. I quickly call off of work for the day after getting dressed again. I walk into the kitchen and brew some coffee. I pour two mugs and walk over to the couch with the sleeping boy.

No bodyyyys POV
Jungkook softly kisses the younger, making Tae stir and stretch himself out like a starfish before opening his eyes. He smiles when he sees Jungkook with the coffee. "Why thank you!!" Taehyung replies while taking the warm cup.

"Anything for you!!" Jungkook says. "Hey, I'm taking the day off so that we can hang out and bring your things over to my house. Does that sound like a plan?"

Taehyung sips at his coffee before smiling and saying, "that sounds great!"

Throughout the day, the boys run to the store to get boxes, and then pile everything up and drive back to Jungkook's home. It's five at night and the sun is starting to set. Jungkook hears his stomach rumble and as if on cue, Taehyung's stomach rumbles too and he begins complaining that he's hungry.

"CAN WE PLEEEEASE GET FOOD??? Yo boi is hungry!" Taehyung whines while throwing a mini fit.

Jungkook giggles at the younger and says, "sure! What are you hungry for?"

"Ummmm I really want a smoothie but also like... French fries.. ooooo and pretty much anything actually." He says while jumping up and down.

"Okey doke" jungkook replies.

He then walks up to the jumping younger and turns around and huddles.
"Ride me!" He laughs cuz he's a perv. (Jk I'm just feelin goofy rn)

With that Taehyung leaps into the older and they walk out of the building and to the car. Jungkook sets Taehyung down onto his seat and goes over to his side. He starts the car and they're off!!

Music comes out of the speakers and Taehyung starts to sing loud and proud, causing jungkook to look over and giggle.

"THEY CALL MEE BAEPSAAAAAEE!! Wait... yah! Keep your eyes on the road you PABO!!" He yells while slapping his shoulder.

The boys end up going to a nearby diner and giggling over their food.

They talked about their future and what it would look like, dreams, and everything under the sun.

When the boys were content and full, they thanked the kind waitress and got back into their Jeep and started home.

Taehyung started to giggle and sing loud again. "MY LOVE IS ON FIIRE, OOOH! NOW BURN BABY BURN!"

Jungkook looked over his shoulder, getting distracted by his cute boyfriend. He started singing along too and they were laughing until the car suddenly swerved and Jungkook was trying to take control of the vehicle, but couldnt before it was too late.

The car toppled into a ditch and everything was spinning...
The last thing Taehyung remembers seeing was Jungkook with his neck leaning in a weird way, blood coming out of his nose. Sirens and someone calling for him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOF y'all are gonna yell at me for this. Keep ur kids in line and wait! It'll get better I swear!!
THANKS SOO MUCH FOR 600!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️👏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️