Extra 2: Chibi babies

[Y/N]'s POV

We are now in a long diner table waiting for Sirzechs. We saw a light and saw Sirzechs with Grayfia. Sona and serafall is with us.

You: Why are we here?

Sirzechs: I just want you to invite in a buffet table. Please eat if you want.

Then the table who's empty is now full of different kind of foods. I saw a sweet and my eyes sparkled. I get some of it and eat it.

Gaia: You idiot what if it has a poison?

You: It can heal me so I don't care and also nothing happens on me right? So eat also he can't poison he's own sister.

Sirzechs: Yes that's right. Also eat Grayfia to show them it's not poison.

Gaia nodded and eat the food but nothing happens also. When we sure all of that. We all eat like a hungry wolves.

Timeskip

We can't stand up now because of the satisfying food we eat. Kiba burp and we saw a chibi form of him on the table.

Asia: Woah! It's cute.

Xenovia: Yeah yeah!

Kiba (chibi): Hehehe thanks. I know that already. I am handsome and so cute. I like swords so much and also I want to protect God Kratos he's so amazing! I also like someone right now her nam—mmmmmhhhh

Kiba: What the hell is this guy saying hahaha.

You: What is this Sirzechs?

Sirzechs: The chibi of yours will tell the truth don't worry I also eat so that it's fair. So let's wait who's next to sh— *poof*

We all look at Great Red chibi human form. The red is smirking.

Red (chibi): You know what? I don't really hate Ophis. I love her the most and also brother Krat— mmmmhpp

Ophis: Eh~ red loves me?

Red: Hahaha this shit is lying maybe I'll eat him.

After he said that he get the red chibi and eat it. We all look in shock when the red chibi stop red.

Red (chibi) : Fuck you bitch! I'm stronger than you! You can't eat me!

The two of them started fighting and running around the room and something show up again. It's Asia and Xenovia's turn.

Asia (chibi): In reality I really like Kra— mmph!!

Xenovia: I also like him! He's so kind strong and handsome. I like kr—mmphh!

Asia/Xenovia: This two have a big mouth don't they? *pissed off*

I then laugh at their chibi form and someone poof again and I saw my daughter's chibi.

Kreia (chibi): I love Daddy so so much!

You: Hehehe such a cutie come here.

The chibi run towards me and hug my ring finger. I also saw my daughter puffing her cheeks.

Kreia: That's not right I want to be with Daddy too!

Kreia run towards me and sit on my lap. We all laugh on her reaction when asia and xenovia's chibi run towards me and hug my hands. Someone poof again and I saw Rias,Sirzech,Sona and Serafall's chibi. They all walk towards at the center of the table and glare at each other.

Sirzechs (chibi): I like grayfia and my sis— mmpphh!!

Sirzechs: This things is really loud how about we stop this alr—

Ophis: No you can't I am waiting for someone's chibi

Gaia: That's right

They all look at me and then smirk after that nod at each other. I just smile at them.

Serafall(chibi): I'm a magical girl and I will seduce kr— *bang*

Serafall shoot a tape on her own chibi and sigh.

Serafall: this little!

Sona(chibi): *looks at Sona* *nod* I must stay quiet this is my per—

You: Who's your crush?

Sona(chibi): Yo— mmppph

Sona: You said you won't talk!

Rias(chibi): I like someone hehehe when I first met him my heart thumps like dug dug dug. Hehehe I really love Krat— mmph!

Rias: I think she's talking about Piattos, you know the junk foods!

After that the little chibi of the three girls ran toward me and hug my other hand. Someone poof again and we saw Gaia, Grayfia, Hestia, ophis and Lucy's chibi.

Grayfia (chibi): I still like Kra— mph! Mmph *bites* how dare you shut my mouth! Hmph I'm joining them! *pointed the girls in my hands**run towards my hands and hug it*

Gaia (chibi) : I love my husband and daughter. That's all.

She said and walk towards my hand and hug it.

Gaia (chibi): We also ended up fucking each other every day but I don't think it's every day because sometimes we're dating even in that day I want him to fu—

Gaia: Stop saying nonsense!

You: Hehehe my perverted wife~

Ophis(chibi): Stop flirting with my mate Gaia. I love him so so much.

Then she ran towards me also and hug my hand. I then sigh but laugh after wards.

Hestia/Lucy: I love Kratos!!!!

The two of them ran towards me and jump then seated on my shoulder. Lucy start biting my earlobe and Hestia starts licking my neck. I moan a little bit but stop after when I saw the girls look blushing except my daughter of course.

Poseidon (chibi): you know rossweisse? I really like h— mmmph

Poseidon: I feel I want to kill this thing.

You: I see..I will tell this to Od— *poof**poof**poof**poof**poof*

I saw a five chibi of mine in different forms. Human form, god 1,2 and a black hair also a red hair form of mine.

You: Why is it five?

K3(chibi you god form 3): because it's not three idiot!

K4: Oh that's bad we need to love ea— *poof*

I saw Lofn chibi and it walk toward my god of lust form chibi.
Poseidon: You're sister is here!

You: Don't attack Poseidon. She won't attack us.

We heard a moan and I saw my K3 form fucking Lofn chibi. My jaw has dropped. The other four is just watching them and the girls also ran towards my forms and hug them.

You: Damn what the hell is this...