Saving a brat

Arashi picked up Konohamaru and channeled chakra through his body for a speed boost and flew through the battlefield, searching for a girl that matched the description he'd been given when he saw her.

A sound ninja had her under his arm and was sprinting away.

Arashi dropped Konohamaru off and chased them.

The sound nin turned, just as Arashi leapt and snatched Moegi away as he passed by, dropping her off when he was far enough away and turning back to the sound ninja. "The hell are you trying to do to these kids?"

The sound ninja laughed, "You're quite fast, Arashi. My name is Kabuto, that little girl is a perfect candidate for testing a new bloodline."

The ninja was shorter than Arashi with black eyes, white hair and glasses.

Arashi dropped into his taijutsu stance, glaring at the sound nin. "You don't get to live past today."

Kabuto held his hands up, chakra encasing them and sharpening around his hands. "Chakra scalpels."

The two charged at each other and clashed, each throwing and blocking attacks, but Arashi felt his insides getting sliced open by the chakra blades so he pulled a foot up and delivered a drop kick powered up with blue fire that sent Kabuto back, his skin on his chest and face burned to a crisp and smoking.

"Boss!" Konohamaru caught up to Arashi and tried to catch him, partially successfully. Arashi was too heavy though and collapsed on Konohamaru.

"Get outta here, brat. You got the girl...go." He really wished he'd had his sword, it would stopped that guy from getting close enough to use his stupid jutsu.

Arashi focused on his flames, using them to heal his insides and stood, backing away from Konohamaru. He couldn't sense the one tailed demon or Naruto anymore. Heh, maybe they killed each other?

______________________________

Naruto was being carried on Kaiza's shoulder, back to the village. Garra was on the other shoulder.

"Please put me down, Uzumaki..." Garra begged, his face very close to Arashi's butt. He'd rather be paralyzed in the woods from lack of chakra than smell the grown man's sweaty ass any longer.

"Calm down Garra, it ain't no picnic for me either." Naruto grumbled.

Kaiza chuckled as he jogged, then kicked off the ground, easily clearing the village wall.

The leaf had started collecting prisoners, most of the sound and sand ninjas stopped fighting when Hiruzen declared he'd beaten Orochimaru.

Arashi took the boys to the hospital and dropped Garra off, Naruto he just released the blood deal that Minato had used on him.

Naruto stood, no longer bound, and flexed his muscles, stretching from being unable to move for so long.

"I'll say it...today sucked."