Leaving Everything Behind

As the fight between the two guardians end, with (Y/N) being the winner while sustaining some injuries from the fight. As he walked away from the fallen body of the silver head guardian, an unexpected figure showed up.

(Y/N)'s POV:

As I was walking away with Uscias dead, there is only one more person left to make my mission a complete success. As I was walk along towards the rendezvous point, a portal appeared in front of me and saw Ogma. "Looks like you did your job well (Y/N)." he said as he looks at me, while I on the other hand held the side of my stomach, surprisingly I got a cut when Uscias made a clean hit on me.

"I did what the card told me to do." I said as I grunt in pain. "Now, talk." I ordered as I look at him, seemingly wanting to know why would he ordered to kill him in the first place. "It's quite simple really, I found out that Uscias is getting ready to kill me, to gain more power that our master gave us. He was blinded by power, he grew greedy, wanting for more until no one would even stop him." he said as I look at him still. "But why me of all people?" I asked once more as his hand glowed black, touching my wound as it was returned back to its normal state.

"Our master saw quite the interest in you (Y/N), once he knew that you were joining the league, he already saw what Uscias can do, hungry for power and became obsessed in gaining them." he said as I stretched a little bit as put my hood on. "Now that my job is done, why are you here then?" I asked once more as he teared open a portal with his staff. "I'm here to tell you that once this is over, after you secure the kid named Katsuki Bakugo, you will be my right hand man. I trust you that you won't fail me like what Uscias will do." he said as he slowly closed the portal, not until he said his parting words. "After all, you are my best student. I'm sure you won't fail me." he said as the portal was gone.

"I may be your best student." I said as I started to walk again heading to the rendezvous point. "But your tyranny and traitorous actions will end." I said as I saw the action squad in a clearing.

"Took you long enough (Y/N)." Dabi said as he looked at me as Toga started to pounce on my back. "(Y/N)-kun! Why are you late? I missed you." she said as I sighed a little bit. "Oh, so you're that rookie everyone has been talking about." "Seems trustworthy." a figure said as I didn't know we have more allies. "And you are?" I asked as he straighten up. "Twice at your service." he said as I nodded, looking at Dabi for a bit. "Where is Mr. Compress, he should be here right now." I said as Dabi shrugged. "He's on his way, and he bagged the target." he said as I nodded. 'Damn it! Why did you let him get Bakugo!' I thought as a scream filled the area, we looked up at the sky and saw Compress falling down at top speed along with three figures.

'Todoroki, Shoji, and Midoriya! What are you doing here!' I yelled as I looked at them coldly while Compress was down. "Ah, seems like the heroes in training have dropped by." Dabi said as the three of them got ready on their fighting positions. "(Y/N) secure Compress and our package, remember to be on your guard at all times, not that you want that to know." he said as I pulled out a dagger and without a moment too soon, the three of them charged at us, I on the other hand went to get Compress out of the battlefield. As I was near Compress, ice pillar started to appear in front of me as I dodge it, knowing that Todoroki was responsible for it.

"I can't let you have him traitor!" he said as he looked at me, I won't lie he probably was confused at my sudden change of heart, but this was all just an act to gain their trust. 'I need to make an opening.' I thought as I made clones of myself, making them scatter all over the place. "What the!" I heard Midoriya yelled as my clones started to attack them, I hide my dagger so they won't notice the real one.

"Stay alert everyone, one of them is the real (Y/N)!" Shoji said as the clones kept attacking, I took a deep breath as I hide under the ground, like moles do. As the attack continues, one of my clones made a run for Compress. "There he is!" Shoji said as Todoroki made another ice pillar, seemingly hitting the clone as it disappeared. "It's a fake!" Todoroki said as I grabbed Compress underground and the three of them disperse. I immerge from the ground with Compress as he dusted himself. "You could have at least made your rescue with more style." he said as I tched. "Be thankful I save your sorry ass." I said coldly as a portal started to open up. "That's enough, we have the target so lets go!" Kurogiri said as Twice and Toga went in the portal while the three of us looked at them. "Not so fast, they're not going anywhere without these." Shoji said as he held up two beads, making it like the ones that Compress used as a container for Bakugo.

Compressed chuckled as he snapped his fingers uncompressing the two beads on Shoji's hand, with it are blocks of ice. I looked at them as Compress revealed the original ones in his mouth. As I was going to the portal, a laser was shot from a long distance, breaking me away from the two of them, Shoji and Todoroki came dashing towards, with Shoji grabbing the bead while the other one was caught by Dabi, Compress snapped his finger and out comes Tokoyami and Bakugo.

Midoriya came dashing towards the portal yelling Bakugo's nickname, but I saw the fear in Bakugo's eyes. "Don't come for me, Deku." he said as the portal closes, leaving me with the three of them.

"Why..." I heard Midoriya asked as I turn around, facing him. "Why are you doing this (Y/N)!" he yelled as I kept my glare at him. "You wanna know why I'm doing this?" I said as he grit his teeth. "Then I'm going to tell you only once." I said as I walked towards him, having Shoji and Todoroki in position. I kneel down and leaned closer, grabbing his hair as I whisper to him.

After I told him the truth, I pushed him down and walked away calling Kurogiri as he opened a portal, not until. "(Y/N)!" Midoriya yelled as I turn around only to be met by his fist to my face. I fall down on the ground as well as Midoriya, I laughed as I stood up, wiping my bloodied cheek and went inside the portal, leaving the three of them.

"I hope you understand what I said Midoriya, this is for your own good."