EXTENDED SUMMARY + CAST

This book is co-written with _LuzMarie_
Thank you to -obiwankenobi for
the amazing cover!!

This book contains strong language.
///

STORIES OF THE LOST: Book 6

The 'Descendants' franchise told the tales of the sons and daughters of great heroes and villains, from Maleficent to Beast and Belle. However, it only focused on a fraction of these children. Why? Surely there are more stories to be told, but, once upon a time, they were too painful to talk about.

So the stories were modified, several people were cut out or replaced. But it is time that the true stories are told, that the missing sons and daughters are exposed...

In which the children of two enemies defy the mutual hatred their families attempted to drill into them since they were born and fall in love.

Disclaimer: We only own our own characters, all rights to Descendants, their characters and plot points go to Disney, Kenny Ortega and the Descendants Team.

///

Magdalena Zalesjka as

Raelynn 'Rae' Fitzherbert

Daughter of Rapunzel and Flynn/Eugene

"I'm the princess who isn't preppy and nice. And doesn't mess with VKs."

-

Ian Nelson as

Ian Nelson as...

Greyson 'Grey' Gothel

Son of Mother Gothel

"The only reason I'm going is because my mother is making me. If it were up to me, I'd be back on the Isle, living life like I want. Not in a preppy school with stuck up people."

-

Mollee Gray as

Mollee Gray as...

Cecilia 'Ceci'/'C' Wonderland

Daughter of Alice in Wonderland

"You never know. Love works in mysterious ways."

-

Other Descendants & Descendants 2 Actors as their Respective Characters.

-

SONGS

"I hate you, I love you, I hate that I love you."
i hate u, i love u- gnash, Olivia O'Brien

"We keep behind closed doors, stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls."
Secret Love Song- Little Mix ft Jason Derulo

"But something happened, for the very first time with you."
Bleeding Love- Leona Lewis

///