Two

Raelynn, the daughter of Rapunzel and Flynn, was just laying on her bed on her stomach, her earphones in her ears and she was stroking Zivon, her little orange chameleon. Her long brown hair was pushed over her right shoulder and her mother's trusty frying pan close by as it always was. She had finished classes earlier than her best friend Cecilia, the daughter of Alice in Wonderland. However, she was taking longer than usual.

"Oh come on C, how long can you take?" Rae huffed, bored. Suddenly the door burst open.

"RAE!" a blonde girl shouted, barging into the room, completely out of breath. "HAVE... YOU ... HEARD?" she asked between gasps, sitting suddenly on her best friends bed.

"Jeez Cecilia!" Rae jumped back so she was kneeling on the bed. "Give me warning next time!" she gasped, pulling out her headphones. "What are you talking about?" she looked at the blonde girl.

"Water... please." Cecilia gasped, ignoring Rae's question.

"Well this is your own fault for tiring yourself out." Rae sighed, standing up and throwing a bottle of water over to Cecilia. Zivon crawled up Rae's arm and perched on her shoulder. Cecilia drank the water greedily.

"I really needed that." she said as she put the bottle down. "What was I going to say... oh yeah! Guess what!" Cecilia said excitedly,  now bouncing on the bed.

"If you're going to bounce can you do that on your own bed please?" Rae sighed. "What has you even more bubbly and excited than usual, C?" she asked.

"You know how at Cotillion Evie asked Ben to bring Cinderella's stepsister's daughter from the Isle?" Cecilia began, stopping her bouncing but still being really peppy and excited.

"Yeeeaah.." Rae nodded slowly. "That's Dizzy, right?"

"Yep" Cecilia replied. "Apparently, she's not coming alone. There are rumours that she's coming with another VK!" Cecilia giggled. "A boy at that. And you would never guess who his mother is!" Rae's eyes widened a little.

"Okay, okay, I don't really care. Two more VKs are coming blah blah blah. I didn't care when Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos came, I don't care about these ones." Zivon's eyebrow bones raised and he let out a little noise. "Plus, rumours, C. Don't trust them."

"But Rae... you have to know this..." Cecilia insisted. "His mother is..."

"I don't care!" Rae snapped. "I don't care about them. They're just more people. I don't have to be involved with them, I don't care who his mother is, even if it is true."

"But..." Cecilia tried to protest.

"C, I. Don't. Care." Rae rolled her eyes. "If this is true, then when do they arrive?"

"As far as I know, the day after tomorrow." Cecilia explained, giving up with Rae and retrieved her bunny, Winston, out of his cage and sat in her bed, with him on her lap, not caring if he shed white fur over her blue dress.

"So, Friday then." Rae said, sitting back down on her bed after smoothing down her lilac and pink dress. Zivon stayed perched on her shoulder as Rae gently stroked him. "I'm guessing Ben will want us there to welcome them."

"I mean," Cecilia said stroking Winston "He wants us to be there, but isn't making us be there."

"Well that's good because I didn't really want to go." Rae smiled a little. "I have a painting I need to finish, and you know big gatherings aren't my thing anyway."

"You still should know that..." Cecilia tried again.

"Cecilia. I don't care whose child it is. It doesn't matter to me." Rae sighed.

"It should..." Cecilia murmured, looking down at the floor.

"Did you say something C?" Rae questioned.

"Nope." Cecilia replied, looking up and shaking her head.

"Ooookayyyy then." Rae tilted her head.

'Let's hope this all goes well...' Cecilia thought. 'She's going to hate everything when she finds out.'