Four

The brunette princess Raelynn had been just painting away in her dorm room, avoiding all of the welcoming celebrations. It just never interested her, she didn't see the point of it all. The villain kids were just people, they probably wouldn't even want such a huge welcome. Her painting of a night sky was coming along, she was just painting the lanterns her mother would always rave about. The thought of her mother made her smile. Rae glanced down to the frying pan attached to her bag before looking back up at the painting and continuing. She had painted ever since she was a baby, her mother had taught her. Zivon was perched on Rae's shoulder, watching the girl paint. He made a little squeak.

"I know they're coming today, Zivon. It doesn't really matter to me." she replied to the chameleon. "Let's just hope they don't try to talk to me... at least not now." she muttered, dipping her paintbrush in yellow paint, accidentally flicking some onto her cheek, but not noticing as she was too concentrated on painting.

On the other side of the building, Greyson Gothel decided it was time to explore the building and see what he had to work with. And the first stop was exactly where Jay told him not to go to: the girl's dorms. After all, that's were Mal and Evie would be. A beautiful singing voice echoed through the girls' dorms corridor.

"Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine, make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine... Heal what has been hurt, change the fate's design, save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine... what once was mine..."

Unable to contain himself, Greyson began to move to the sound of that melodic voice... the song was familiar to him somehow... but he couldn't place it. He arrived at an open doorway where an equally beautiful teenage brunette girl, around his age, was in front of an easel. She was dressed in a simple but pretty purple dress that went to just above her knee, the fabric frilled to white at the hem of the skirt. She was barefoot, and had a sunflower hair clip in her hair, brushing her hair out of her face slightly. The girl was continuing to sing and paint, she hadn't yet noticed Grey's presence. Grey tried to walk into the room, but instead of entering smoothly, he tripped over a random paintbrush that had rolled into the hallway, hitting his shoulder on the door frame before steadying himself. The sudden noise made the brunette jump and flick paint onto her face. She picked up her frying pan and spun around. Her face was soft and round, her eyes a glistening emerald green, her lips plump and she had a perfect dainty princess nose, that also had a blob of yellow paint on it. There was an orange chameleon perched on her shoulder, hiding itself behind her hair.

"What the hell?!" she exclaimed, holding up the frying pan.

"Jeez chill the heck out." Grey said, entering the room. "I was just exploring and heard you. No need to threaten me. I thought you Auradon kids were all peppy and nice." The girl shook her head, not responding to his comments.

"Get out of here." she said simply, stepping forward a little. Grey smirked.

"Why should I?" he asked and stepped towards her.

"Because this is my room and you aren't supposed to be here, whoever the heck you are." the girl raised the frying pan further. "And the 'peppy and nice' is an annoying stereotype. Not all princesses are like that and I'm certainly not so don't go assuming things."

"I guess I was wrong." Grey stepped forward took the pan from the girl's hands, tossing it to the bed. His tone didn't sound apologetic, in fact, it was absolutely sarcastic. "So tell me," he said to the girl who was now standing still, while grabbing a lock of hair and stroking it slightly. "Who are you?"

"The princess who isn't peppy and nice. And doesn't mess with VKs, which is clearly what you are." she glanced to the frying pan that was now on the bed. She then looked down at the chameleon on her shoulder who had a tiny angry look on his face. She pulled her hair out of his grip.

"Please," Grey chuckled. "You are as innocent as a flower."

"You don't know me." the girl shook her head. "Leave." she demanded, only to be ignored. 

"Well, I'll just have to guess who you are then. Let's see..." he began circling around the girl, checking her out. "Green-Blue eyes, Lovely brown hair," he moved a piece of it, finding the chameleon. "A chameleon?" He glanced at the bed where the frying pan was. "And a frying pan..." he trailed off and suddenly began laughing very loudly. "This is gold. This is truly ironic!" The girl raised her eyebrows.

"What?" she asked, her chameleon also raising his browbones. She crossed her arms.

"You are Rapunzel's daughter aren't you?" he asked, although he knew he was right. "Oh this is great."

"Well done." she clapped slowly. "I wonder what gave you that idea." she rolled her eyes. "You can go now."

"Hang on," he said. "Aren't you the least bit curious of who I am?"

"Nope." she shook her head, popping the 'p'. "But don't worry, I'm sure other dumb princesses will appreciate your silly little guessing games."

"Then let me tell you," he ignored what she said and stepped closer. "As you have a right to know who I am. After all, your mother is the reason why I grew up where I did, in the Isle."

"Wait..." the brunette's eyes widened. "No..." her mouth dropped open. Grey smirked, knowing she had finally put two and two together. 

"I see you figured it out, flower. My name is Greyson Gothel. Son of Mother Gothel." And with that, he turned around and left the room, quite proud of himself.