Chapter 2

A/N:I find this picture kinda cute and sorry I haven't updated soon T~T I'm the definition of lazy

Chara's P.O.V.

Time skip to Afternoon

I waved hello to Flowey, he kinda looked quite annoyed "Why are you guys being like the smiling trashbag?! " Flowey asked us sounding irritated wow that really is painful being called trashbag so I shouted at Flowey "Hey don't call Sans smiling trash bag!!" I said trying to give justice to Sans "Then what's the right definition of Sans" Flowey asked me slightly annoyed.

"So what's for my afternoon snack?" I asked Toriel while I was sniffing the smell "Why corn of course" Toriel said replying to my question "I really want to make a pun right now, but I think it might be too corny" I said making a pun making Flowey mad "Why are you doing this Chara?!?!" Flowey growled "Pffttt hahaha" Goat-mom laughed at my pun "That was grate Chara" Toriel complimented me my pun with a pun which was actually really good(pun-ception XD) "We make a grape pun pear" I complimented to Toriel I don't know why I wanted to make puns today, but I love it I really actually enjoyed making those puns.

Many Puns Later.

"AAAAGGGHHHH!!!" Flowey shouted annoyed by our puns "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!" Flowey shouted making Frisk, Sans and Asriel hurriedly going downstairs "What happened?!?!" They asked "Me and mom were just making puns I guess he can't take that many puns ehehheheheh..." I replied to the questioning 3 "Well if I heard you two I would say that your puns were egg-cellent (Pun inspired by @Crazy_Kianne)"Sans said complimenting us " Thanks" I responded to Sans "Ugh... Mr. Stark I don't feel so good...." I said feeling dizzy and after that all I saw was black.

Asriel's P.O.V.

Chara suddenly fainted and just in time I caught her. I carried her piggy back style. I asked Sans "What happened?!?!" I asked him really worried since I kinda like her I'm not sure tho(You really love her*Fangirl squealing*)I don't even know. I really just worried about her health. I can't stand seeing her like this.."Let's bring her to Alphys she may help Chara heal better and maybe tell us why she fainted" Toriel suggested us "O-okay..." Ee replied really worried for Chara

Time skip to Alphys's home (meh dunno what to do)

Frisk's P.O.V.

I don't know why she fainted like that she was quite healthy and energetic in the past few weeks how could she fainted just like that is she keeping secrets from us? "In t-the r-results of her t-test she's been stressed lately  that means she's been thinking too much a-and she managed t-to hide it g-good without us knowing.." Alphys said the results on why Chara fainted she managed to hide that from us?!Why did she hide such a thing?! She could've died! I must watch her quite often without her even noticing...

A/N:wow that was sad....but no worries she'll be fine her sickness is just easy to cure but anyways hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter bye!

PheonixTaleChara out~

Edited In 4/27/19