Chapter 8

The next day, Kitty wants to visit Diego at the hospital to find out about his condition. Suddenly Ruben wanted to go to see Diego.

"Where do you want to go?"
"I want to go to the hospital"
" Who is sick?"
"Your father is sick so i want to visit him"
"Can I come along? I want to see my dad"
"Well you can go along as long as according to what mother said"
"I will obey the words of the mother"

Finally Kitty took Ruben to the hospital to see Diego.
When they arrived in Diego's room, she was shocked to see Alyssa beside Diego.

"What are you doing here for?"
"Sorry, I'm here just to see Diego's condition"
"You better get out of here!"

Suddenly Ruben ran toward Diego, crying.

"Daddy, do not leave me! I love you so much"

When she heard Ruben call Diego as father, Alyssa was shocked to learn the fact that Diego had a child with his former lover.

"What really happened ?! Explain to me!"

Alyssa shook Kitty's shoulders until Kitty could not help crying.

"I'm sorry, actually Diego just found out if he had a child from me and he did not tell you because he was very afraid to lose you"

Alyssa did not hold back her tears and suddenly she fainted instantly.

***

It did not take long for Alyssa to recover and she was very surprised to see Kitty beside her.

"Why are you here? What's really going on?"

"You fainted"

"You better get out of my way! I do not want to see you here!"

"Okay I'll go."

Kitty left Alyssa alone in the room. Alyssa could not bear to cry when she remembered that Diego had a child with another woman.

***

The next day, Alyssa visited Diego. Although she knows the painful facts, but she can not hate Diego because she love him.

Suddenly she saw Diego start moving his finger and she was very happy when Diego started to regain consciousness.

"Diego! You're awake!"

Diego began to open his eyes and he looked at Alyssa who was crying.

"Why are you crying? What's really going on?"

"You were shot by someone so you went into a coma. I'm grateful you're awake"

"Forgive me for making you sad"

"You do not need to apologize, this is all because of the will of God"

Suddenly Alyssa's parents and Diego's parents come to visit and they are very happy to know Diego is awake.

"Father and mother are so glad you're awake"

" Thank you for your prayers."

"After you get out of the hospital, mom will throw a party to welcome you"

"Mom does not have to bother preparing a party to welcome my return"

After a few days in hospital, Diego was allowed to go home by a doctor. Diego is very happy to get together with his family especially Alyssa.

****

While in office, Diego remembered Ruben and he started calling Kitty

"How are you and Ruben?"

"I'm so glad to know you're awake! We're fine. How are you doing?"

"My condition is improving even though Alyssa has forbidden me to go to the office, will I see you later that afternoon?"

"Of course! I can cook your favorite food"

"All right, wait for me later in the day at your apartment"

Diego disconnects his phone and he can not wait to meet Ruben because he desperately misses his son he never knew.