SPECIAL CHAPTER 2 SETH'S BIRTHDAY

At the WWE raw

After the match Seth won the match against Sheamus,then I enter the ring and grab the mic

A/n:And guess who's birthday it is,we need everybody,everybody wants celebrate around it's Seth birthday*turns around*and woah would at that everybody wants a celebrate so here we go y'all,who feels like singing.

Everyone walk down the ramp and enter the ring and Ruby holding a chocolate cookie cake,Seth look the saw a his emblem and the text says "Happy birthday Seth " Freakin'" Rollins" to AJ,Roman and Dean and Ruby light the candles

Everyone:*sing*Happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you,happy birthday dear Sethy,happy birthday to you!!!!!!!

Everyone applause

Ruby:Happy birthday my love.

Seth:Thanks Rubes.

Dean:Hey Seth happy birthday.

Seth:Thanks Dean.

Dean:No problem.

AJ:Hey Seth make a wish.

Seth blow the candles and everyone applause,Roman grab the mic

Roman:OK time for a birthday speech for the king himself the birthday boy.

Roman give the mic

Seth:Well thanks Everyone,ever since in this ring to celebrate to me on my birthday to my friends,my teammates and my girlfriend,then I want say to my special and beautiful girlfriend Ruby Rose...

Ruby approach to Seth,Seth one knee down and grab her hands

Seth:Ruby ever since I met you're very cute and beautiful girl had ever been,now I want you become my wife and have children with me and I want become a future of WWE and you want become a future huntress ever will grow up,and Ruby I'd like say I love you from my bottom of my heart and I'm gonna protect you and team up with you no matter what and I love you Ruby Rose.

Ruby tears of joy and blushing

Ruby:*sob*Oh Seth I love you to what you to say to me and I promise I will be a good mother and I will protect you *sob*Seth I love you.

Seth:I love you to Ruby.

Ruby and Seth passionate kiss each other,everyone applause while Dean was crying and Weiss hug him,AJ and Blake hold hands each other,after the kiss

Seth:Now let's celebrate everyone because SETH "FREAKIN'" ROLLINS IS BACK BABY INFRONT OF YOU WWE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!

Everyone loudest cheer

Seth:Now let's the party started! No Way Jose come on down.

No Way Jose theme play and Jose bring his people and everyone celebrate

Roman:Hey Dean.

Dean:What is it Roman.

Roman:Tell me why did puke the pancakes on my birthday?

Dean:Because I ate to many pancakes cause it's taste like cheese,onion,garlic mix with butter egg chicken.

RAWBY:*eye wided*.......

AJ:Cheese,onion,garlic,butter egg chicken that's was taste like!?

Dean:Well yay even worst than a crap or a broccoli.

AJ:OK.

Xavier:Everyone let's a chocolate syrup chugging contest with me.

Big E:And who ever wins we have a prize.