[M] Cassius Is The Real Side Bitch

"I know you're awake," he murmured in my ear, and I was, I had just been laying there staring at nothing.

"I wish I wasn't," I grumbled and rubbed my eyes, Cassius slipped his arm around my waist and flipped me over. I let out a surprised yelp as my arms twisted uncomfortably. I was still pinned to the headboard. "Let me down, please."

"Why should I? You still haven't been punished," he replied with a smile on his face. My stomach dropped I was hoping he would be back to normal by now.

"Why are you acting like this?" I asked and looked up at him.

"Like what?" Cassius teased and slid a hand down my side.

He was making me so frustrated I wanted to cry.

"Stop, please," I begged him, tears brimmed in my eyes, the prince slid his hand down my bare thigh and hooked his fingers under my knee. He pulled my leg over his hip in a lazy motion and pressed a kiss to the crook of my neck. "I don't know what I did."

"You cant help it, but I'm still angry," he murmured and kissed the top of my head. Why was he angry? The thought terrified me so much more because he was mad at me.

"Then tell me what to do, it hurts," I pleaded with him, the prince gave me a lazy smirk.

"I don't think so," he replied and curled his fingers in my hair. I clenched my fists and exhaled, he was so fucking frustrating.

"Please, I can't take it anymore," my body was weak and nothing I seemed to say phased him, "I'll do you a favor."

My last resort.

"Deal," Cassius released me as soon as the words left my lips, I gasped and looked up at him in shock. "Don't stare at me like that, you offered."

I furrowed my brows and curled my sore arms to my chest. The prince pulled me closer to him and I rested my forehead on his collarbone. His scaly tail slithered around my sore thigh and squeezed rhythmically.

"Do you need anything?" He asked in concern, I rolled my eyes, he can go fuck himself with his tail.

"I need to arrange your murder."

"Some would call that treason," the prince muttered and kissed the top of my head, I carefully twisted my arms around his neck.

"Are you going to," I trailed off for a moment, "are you going to mark me? Do I have to mark you?"

Silence. Cassius clicked his tongue and opened his mouth before closing it again.

"Yes," he drew out the 'E' very slowly and I narrowed my eyes. I didn't want him to mark me, I didn't want to feel like he owned me.

"I don't want to," I hissed and squirmed in his firm grip.

"It doesn't matter what you want, I have a duty and you must help me fulfill it," Cassius stated, I gulped I had a very bad feeling that I already knew what that duty was.

"What duty?" I asked warily as he smiled down at me and smoothed down my hair.

"We must produce an heir," he said it as if it were the simplest thing in the world, my mouth hung agape as I looked up at him. I wasn't ready for a kid. I never even planned on being mated for that matter!

"But I don't know how to take care of a child!"

"I'll help you."

"That down at make it better!"

"Well, you must bear a child, and that's the end of this discussion." His tone told me that his words were final, but he was just getting me worked up.