Chapter 14

We got to the gates and Carla was still mad at Tazuna. She wouldn't even look at him. Once everyone arrived, Kakashi-sensei being the first one to, surprising us all, we left foe the Land of Waves.
"Mr. Tazuna, is there any ninja in the Land of Waves?" Sakura asked. As Tazuna and Kakashi-sensei explain to Sakura about the ninjas, I talk with Nastu.
" So Natsu, what do you think about all if this? Do you think we will be able to get back?" I asked.
"Of course we will get back! Remember, Mira said that Levy and Lucy were working on it, and they are two of the smartest people in the guild. I'm sure they will get us back," he says reassuringly. I just nod. We continue walking for a while, when I notice a puddle. 'That's weird, why does the puddle smell like metal and poison?' I thought. Then suddenly, chains wrap around Kakashi-sensei, and rip him apart. Everyone screamed around me but all I could do was stare, then all I saw was red. I screamed out in anger and flew towards the people who attacked Kakashi.
"You will pay for killing him! You will regret that you ever messed with someone I care about!" I screamed and punched both of them. Natsu joined me soon after. We were both attacking them with our magic and Sasuke decided to join in, not wanting the spotlight to be stolen from him. Sakura jumped in front of Tazuna as to protect him, and Naruto was frozen. Just as Nastu and I were about to do another unison raid, Kakashi comes from out of the trees and stops us.
"All right, that's enough you three. I'll take it from here," he says.

I am so sorry for not updating in so long, I was having problems with Internet and wifi and I kept getting pissed and gave up for a while. I also had to deal with moving a couple times. Other then that I also kind of put it off, not really remembering to update my stories, but I promise that I will update more especially now that it is summer break for me. I will update my other stories as well. Have fun reading, my young pandas🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼