Chapter 2

Warning mature content ahead! Read at your own risk!!!

Blayze POV

Heat hits my face along with a bright light showing through my eyelids. I know it's morning I just don't know the time. I open my eyes, squinting at the sun and let my eyes roam around the room. I see I'm not in my bedroom but a hotel and then it hits me. Ahh, last night I went to a party.

I look down on my abdomen and see a small hand, nails painted red, and a gold charm bracelet. I sigh knowing exactly how I got here. I move the hand roughly and get up not even bothering to see the girls face. Memories start to hit me of the events from last night as I dress.

Warning mature content!

The hotel door is opened roughly and I shut the door with my foot. I continue to kiss her and move her lips to her neck. Her neck arches to the side allowing me access. I bite her and hear her moan as I suck away. We reach the bed and I push her on it. I remove my shirt and I feel her hands touch my stomach then slide down to my pants. I let her unbuckle my belt and smirk at her reactions when she sees my cock. I remove her hands and put them over her head. I trail kisses down her neck to her collarbone. I remove her shirt while doing so it rips. Oh well. I remove her bra and I see her breast. Nipples hard and breast plump and fake. This is exactly what I expected silicon breast. I can tell the difference between the two and hers were worked on. I flick her nipple and hear her moan and I kneed her breast all while sucking her other nipple. I feel her hands in my hair as I give feather kisses down her stomach to her beloved flower. I move her hands away from my hair. I don't need her to touch me I should tie her hands I think to myself. I open her legs and tease her around her inner thighs. She cusses and I give a smirk as she moans in frustration. I then move my mouth to her flower and watch her head arch back. I continue to do my works on her watching her twitch and shake. Before she orgasmed. I remove my mouth and hear her whimper. I roughly grab her by the wrists and forced her to turn over. I hear her give out a shriek and I hover over her making sure my sex is against her sex. She moans and I grab her hair putting it up using a clip that she had in her hair. I grab her arms and put them above her head and I then whisper in her ear, "Tomorrow you will not feel your legs. I push myself into her from behind and she holds on to the sheets and she screams out. "Yes!" She screams out my name moan it screaming it funny thing is I don't know hers but I don't care I'm just trying to get what I need. Sex. I watch as her butt claps every time I thrust harder into her. I speed up the pace hear the clapping sound. She yells out to God and moans. I grab her waist and she yanks onto the sheets harder. She yells out I'm going to come but I pull out before she does. She yells out in anger and I open another condom just in case the other one ripped. I put on the new one and I flip her over in one quick motion and I push myself back into her. I start off slow then speed it up and she yells out, "I'm coming!" I feel myself about to explode and she grabs a hold of me and I remove myself from her and remove the condom and grunt as I release myself. She screams as she reaches her orgasm and we collapse on the hotel bed.

End of Mature Content.

I look at the bed and smirk to see her still asleep. Thank God the last thing I want is to hear the whole I thought this was going somewhere or why don't you stay. Even worse, "Leaving so soon?" I sigh and put my head down. Crap I really thought I was going to get away this time without no clingy girl wanting more. I look at her and said, "Yes I'm leaving." I turn to leave and she gets up with the sheets covering her exposed body. "Last night was amazing we could do it again you know?" I look at her and say with a blank expression on my face.

"I used you to get off. I don't want you anymore. Don't you even bother to try and contact me because I'll just ignore you and let you look a fool in front of everyone. I didn't have sex with you I fucked you. Now if you excuse I'm leaving because I smell your disgusting morning breath from here and your face is going to make me sick." I close the door and walked out. Leaving her face full with tears not like I care.