<-17->

<-I-L-A-<<<
It has been two weeks since the major shopping spree and I still haven't finish getting all the new clothes into the closet. So far, I've been busy with two activities, either training with Matteo or organizing my office on the second floor.

The office was nearly done, all I had to do was assemble my desk. IKEA furniture has always been difficult, the instructions being confusing.

There was a knock at my open door and I looked up from the paper filled with directions. It was Matteo in his workout clothes.

"It's 5:30." He stated and then asked, "What are you still doing here?"

For the past two weeks, I've been following a routine. Usually, I wake up at 8, get ready, eat breakfast, and spend time in my room fixing my closet until 12. Then I spend 2 hours renovating my office. By 3,  I grab lunch and lounge in the living room until 4. Around 5, I'd meet Matteo for training that drags on to 8. After training, I'd go shower, eat dinner, socialize and be in bed by 12

However, today I was determined on finishing my office.

"This is the last thing I need to do," I answered. "I wanted to finish my office."

Matteo walked over and sat down next to me, in front of all the laid out pieces of the desk. I handed him the instructions and watched him read the directions. He looked up from the paper and examined the two parts I was trying to put together.

"Ila, those two don't go together." He said, chuckling. "This one goes with this one while that one goes over here."

Matteo took charge and began to build the desk. in no time, the desk was upright and sturdy. I felt accomplished after we moved it to its rightful place in the room, the corner.

My office was officially done. It looked like a small hospital. There was a row of hospital beds that were separated by movable drapes.

I don't know how Matteo managed to get his hands on medical supplies but there were IV bags, syringes, and all sorts of medicines filling the cabinets.

"Okay, I'll go change into workout clothes." I told him, "I'll meet you in the gym."

"I'll go grab Aiden."

"Huh?"

"You'll see."

<•••>

"You want me to fight Aiden?" I asked, making sure I was hearing right.

There we were, Aiden and I standing in the boxing ring with Matteo outside.

"Yes, it'll determine if you're done with defense training." Matteo said, "If you pass, we can move on to other stuff."

"There's more stuff?" I asked, frowning. "What else do I need to learn? I'm just a doctor!"

"You don't have to beat Aiden," he said. "I just need to see you use the moves I've taught you in real time. Besides, Aiden is easy."

"Hey!" Aiden said, offended.

"1-2-3, go!"

Aiden was off guard thanks to Matteo, giving me an advantage. I punched him at his solar plexus which cause him to lurch forward in pain. Then I kicked him behind the knee, sending him on to the floor.