Chapter Fifty

Are you guys getting tired of Isaac's POV yet? No? Okay, here's another lmao enjoy babies ❤️

Isaac's POV

Hailey and I lay in bed for a while, her head pressed against my chest, talking, catching up, trying to patch things back up. She eventually falls asleep in my arms and I try and take a nap with her, but I can't fall asleep for the life of me. I lay around in bed for about half an hour, messing with my phone, letting her rest, when i slowly creep my way out of bed trying my hardest not to wake her.

She stirs around for a bit and I pray to god that she stays asleep, I want her to rest, I want her to catch up on her sleep.

I then make my way into my bathroom, quietly closing the door and rinse off really quick, putting on the same pair of basketball shorts from earlier, remaining shirtless this time. I ruffle a towel through my wet hair so that there are no water droplets dripping onto my shoulders, and make my way back out into my bedroom.

Im glad to see that Hailey's still peacefully sleeping on my bed by the time I'm done. I kind of want to go down stairs and work out for a bit, but I really don't want to leave Hailey all alone, I want to be here when she wakes up. I want to spend as much time as I can with her before she decides to go home.

I grab my cell phone from my night stand along with my Xbox controller and plop myself onto one of the two black bean bags in front of my bed.

I reply to some of my notifications while my game starts up, making sure to lower the volume on my tv so it doesn't wake Hailey, but it's low enough to hear still. Angela and my mother texted me a couple times, so I only reply to them, ignoring everyone else.

I play my game for about fifteen minutes before my loud ass is waking Hailey up.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I shout, while shooting my guns. I had put in Left for Dead 2, and that stupid crying witch was currently on top of me, killing me. My teammates no longer had any life packs left, I no longer had any life packs left, I was officially a deadman.

"Seriously?" I grumble, as my character officially dies, and I hear a soft, feminine snicker behind me.

I quickly turn to look behind me to find Hailey sitting up on my bed, smiling, her hair a tussled mess, still in the shirt that I had put on her.

"I woke you up, didn't I?"

She smiles, softly nodding her head, "little bit," she pinches two fingers together.

I chuckle softly, "I'm sorry."

She continues to smile, shaking her head this time, starting to crawl in my direction. "What are you playing?"

"Some stupid ass game," I tell her.

She climbs off of the bed, and for a second I think she's going to sit in the bean bag next to me, but she's actually climbing on top of me, sitting on my lap, straddling me.

She places her hands on my neck and I quickly release my controller wrapping my arms around her, as she leans in to kiss me.

I immediately start to get a hard on knowing damn well that she's not wearing anything underneath my shirt, she's completely naked.

I chuckle softly as I feel her grinning against me and pull apart from her, "what's gotten into you, Ms. Summers? Why are you in such a good mood?"

She continues to grin, shrugging her shoulders, "I'm always in a good mood when you're around."

"Is that so?" I smirk, and she eagerly nods.