daddy kink?

Thanos POV
It was a normal night for (y/n) and I. After a long day of merciful killing we would settle into our huge ass bed...or so I thought. Little did I know something exciting was being planned.

I walked in pleased to see (y/n). I gasped when I saw her sitting on the bed in some very revealing clothing. She was wearing black lingerie and she looked so hecking sexy.
(Picture of lingerie below)

Your POV"You're such a bad girl for teasing me like that

Your POV
"You're such a bad girl for teasing me like that. You need to be punished." I saw his member become stiff. "Please daddy," I responded.  He growled at the sound of that. 

He snapped him fingers and I was undressed. I felt naked...and I was lmao.

He sat me on his lap, my ass in the air. I yelped in pain as he spanked me one, two, three, four, five times. I grinded my wet cunt against his thigh but he pushed me away. "No."  He said it firmly to the point where I was a bit frightened.

He snapped his fingers once again and I was tied up against the bedpost, legs forcibly spread.  Thanos unbuttoned his pants and his dick sprung out like a fuckin slinky b o i n g.

"Do you want Daddy's big, fat, cock in you?". I nodded my head yes. I noticed that Thanos didn't put a condom on but I let him carry on anyways. He didn't hesitate and quickly shoved his member inside my pussy. He took his giant hand and started rubbing my clit. I felt his length throughout my body. I moaned so loud (I hope his guards didn't hear me) that my throat started to hurt.

He started groaning so I knew he was about to cum. I think he got so caught up that when he came he forgot to pull out...oh no.

-NEXT DAY-

Your POV
"Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit!!!". I took a pregnancy test after last night's events and it came back positive.

I had to tell Thanos.

"Babe...I'm pergenab."

"K lmao". He cried tears of joy (at least I hope they were).

"Nevermind I'm just gonna get a good old fashioned abortion".

"I've got the coat hanger!!" Thanos called back.