Prologue

"Alright team!" Tony spoke over the intercom. You raised your head from what you were doing. "Why don't we all have a bonding moment and meet in the common room?"

You sighed and pushed your feet against the ground, your chair spun and you got off of the chair. Y0u exited your room and made your way to the common room.

Tony sat on a bar stool with a wide grin, holding a bucket with what you assumed was was tools. Steve sat between Sam and Bucky, with a confused expression. Bucky seemed bored and monotone as always, Sam was eyeing Tony with suspicion. Natasha and Wanda sat across from Steve, Bucky, and Sam. Clint and Bruce sat on the floor, talking quietly. Loki and Thor were also at the bar, a seat away from Tony.

"Why did you call us down?" Steve asked, looking up at Tony.

"Did you not hear me, cap? Bonding time!" Tony piped up.

"What are we going to do? Play Monopoly?" Clint huffed.

"Something better!" Tony's grin got larger.

"What do you mean. Monopoly is a great game." Sam said, sarcastically.

"We're going to play 7 Minutes In Heaven!" Tony exclaimed. Sam, Bruce, Clint, Natasha, and you groaned.

"What is this game you speak of?" Thor spoke up.

"I'm glad you asked, dear Thor." Tony chuckled. "You pull and object out of the bucket. Whatever object you pull, it indicates to someone. You and that someone will go into the closet for seven minutes. Anything could happen."

"I'm out. I don't want to do this." You huffed.

"You have to, (Y/N). I say you should go first." Tony smirked.

"No."

"Yea."

"No."

"You have to, (Y/N)."

"Fine."

Tony held out the bucket, presenting it to you. It was full of figures and other things, like keys. You reached into the bucket..