<6>

My heart hammered inside my chest like it was trying to leave my sweating body. My stomach seemed to fall to the floor, leaving me with a dead, hollow feeling instead. I could feel cold sweat coming through the pores of my soft skin as fear took over my irrational thoughts that told me to not be scared.

I had a reason to be scared, I had a reason to be terrified. I not only disrespected them but I also humiliated them. Not to mention, I deadass exposed them by showing my arms that were going to cause a lot questions that they didn't want to answer. I was in for a dose of hell.

"Yeah I heard it too, did anyone come in?" A soft voice I recognized as Jimin's said, his voice slightly deeper, sleep dampening it.

"Taehyung. . ." A dark voice growled lowly, so low to the point I couldn't even guess who it was.

The hairs on my neck stood up hearing my voice called so sinisterly. They wouldn't go easy on me, they would break me into pieces. They knew about the gap in between our interviews and would take it to their advantage. I was so fucked.

Maybe a year ago I would've cried but nothing came. I was absolutely terrified yes but, I couldn't bring myself to cry about them, cry for them. My pride that I was rebuilding wouldn't let me. Thank god for that.

I was so caught up in my head that my shivering body didn't even register the white door opening slowly. I didn't see the five boys walk into the room, their eyes dark and filled with burning hate.

I did notice the hand around my slender neck though.

"AH-" My voice choked through the tightly packed room that was filled with vengeful boys, my desperate sound only made them chuckle and grin. They were enjoying my pain.

I knew the tight, veiny hand around my slowly bruising neck was Yoongi's, his pale hands contrasting my honey skin. I looked up at his rage full eyes only to earn a more clamped grip around my nape.

My mind felt like fog had overrun its systems, lightheadedness taking my brain. My lungs deeply craved the crucial need of oxygen, each of my breathes becoming more and more ragged.

Black dots over took my vision, covering the angry people in front of me with splotches of darkness.

Before I could pass out though, the grip around me let go. I fell like a rag doll to their feet, trying to inhale as much air as I could. My large hands kept my body from totally collapsing on the ground, placed in front of me for stability. My body shook in utter terror from what was to come.

This was only the beginning.

~

I'm not going to be able to update for two weeks because I'm going to camp. I'm sorry, but I'll have an update ready when I come back! Thank you guys so much for 1k btw, it's crazy.