Jin

Why does this picture make me hungry?
*Smut Alert*
___________________________

"They're gonna hate me", you said as you paced back and forth.

"No they won't. This is your first time meeting them. You're just nervous. I bet they'll love you", Jin said as he fixed his shirt in front of the mirror.

"They're your friends. I have a right to be nervous", you said.

"Go change. We have to be there in an hour and you're not even ready", Jin chuckled and kissed your cheek, lightly pushing you into the bathroom.

You looked over at your dress and groaned, wondering whether it was too much. You had no time to think about it so it'll have to do. You did your hair and make up in under twenty minutes. When you finished, you went out into the living room to meet up with Jin. As soon as he saw you, his eyes went roaming down your body, making you feel embarrassed.

"What?", you asked shyly.

"You. Look. Sexy", he said.

"I do not. Stop saying untruthful things", you mumbled, blushing.

"I'm only saying what I see. Get your purse. We're leaving", he said.

While you grabbed your purse, you can feel Jin staring intensely at you. He took your hand in his and walked towards his car.

~~~

"So this is (y/n)", Jin said as he introduced you to his friends.

Every one of them looked at you. Namjoon was the first one to shake your hand. The rest of them followed after.

While Jin was in the kitchen cooking dinner with Hoseok and Namjoon, you were sitting in the living room with the rest of them. You were uncomfortable. Mostly because one of them kept staring at your legs. You grabbed a pillow and placed it over your thighs.

~~~

You were sitting next to Jin while eating your food.

"So almost a year and we're barely meeting her", Namjoon said.

"She was nervous about meeting you guys. I convinced her though. It only took a few months but at least now you know she exists", Jin joked.

"Tell us a bit about you (y/n)", Namjoon said.

You froze and stuttered. You've always had this problem since you were in middle school. You see someone cute and you act like an idiot. In this case, seven handsome men surrounded you.

"Uh she's really amazing. She's studying to become an artist. She's fantastic at drawing. She has a hard time meeting new people, obviously from her reaction of your question. We met at a coffee shop. I dropped coffee on her and apologized many times even though she said it was okay. Then without thinking I started wiping off the coffee from her shirt. I didn't realize that I was touching her breasts-"

"Jin!", you gasped as you hit him on the arm.

After what he said, a few of them were looking down at your chest.

"Don't worry. I bought her a new shirt. Anyways, I asked her out and surprised she said yes", Jin smiled.

While you continued eating your food, Jin placed his hand on your thigh. Your eyes widened and wondered whether anyone can see. You tried to stay calm but his hand started slowly going up. You grabbed his hand and wanted to stop him, mostly because his friends are right in front of you two.

You didn't notice but Taehyung, who was sitting right next to you, had figured out what Jin was doing. He began to blush and glanced down, crossing his legs.

"Why are you red Taehyung?", Hoseok asked.

"Um..no reason.....I'll be back", he laughed awkwardly before standing up and quickly walked away.

~~~

It was late so Jin decided it would be best if you two stayed to sleep over. You went into Jin's old room and laid down on the bed. Jin closed the door and had sneakily locked it. He was walking towards you while taking off his tie, staring intensely at your body.

"What?", you asked, backing away until there was no space.

He pulled you by the legs and took off your shoes. He hovered over you and caressed your cheek.

"You know, I've had a bunch of things planned out for our one year anniversary. But since I'm not gonna be here, I thought maybe moving it up to..right now", he said.

"What did you have in mind?", you asked nervously.

He leaned down and nibbled on your neck. The unfamiliar sensation made you feel something different. His hands went up to yours and intertwined them together. He placed himself between your legs, causing your dress to ride up.

He pulled away from kissing you and took off his shirt. Your dress had already been taken off in one swift move. Jin continued to kiss you while massing both of your breasts. If you were at home, you wouldn't have a problem of not covering your mouth but since you were at his friends house, you had to do it to prevent you from making any noise. Jin, obviously, didn't like the idea so he tied your hands behind you and smirked at you.

"I wanna hear you", he said.

He placed small pecks while going down your body, eyes piercing through yours. Once he was between your legs, you arched your back and bit your lip while your eyes shut tight. You couldn't hold it in. Moan after moan, you were sure his friends could hear.

He hovered over you once again and kissed you. He looked into your eyes as if asking for something. He turned over on his back and motioned you to sit on him. You struggled since your hands were tied behind your back but you managed to sit on him. He placed his hands on your hips and moved you forward repeatedly. Your eyes rolled back and lightly moaned his name.

He sat up and stopped moving. He wanted to see your reaction. You wanted to feel more but his pants stood in the way of that. He lightly pushed you down onto your back and unzipped his pants. You watched as he stroked himself in front of you. You wanted to cross your legs but Jin placed himself on you. He softly kissed your lips while carefully entering you. You whispered as you felt slight pressure.

He gave you time to adjust. Meanwhile, he was whispering sweet things to you. He kissed your forehead, cheek, nose, neck, and lips. Once you told him you were okay, he moved his hips in a slow pace. His heavy breathing turned you on even more. You couldn't help but tell him to go faster. He looked into your eyes to make sure you were 100% positive.

He untied your hands and softly kissed your lips. You were now able to feel every part of him. You pushed him so you could now be on top.

You were so close to making a mistake with someone you weren't close with but with Jin, it's different. You knew he's the one for you. Otherwise why would you be doing this now?

You leaned down and kissed him deeply before moving your hips. Jin had no problem in making as much noise as he wants. Whenever he feels pleasure, he'd make sure that you know he's enjoying whatever you're doing.

Once you felt yourself close, Jin flipped you over onto your back as he took control. He placed your legs over his shoulders and thrusted into you. With this position, you felt more pleasure. Both of you were practically screaming each other's names. Jin thrusted one last time as both of you felt your climax.

After a few minutes, Jin pulled himself out of you and cuddled up next to you. Both of you were staring into each other's eyes, not believing what had just happened.

"If any of your friends say anything about what they heard, I'm not letting you touch me again", you said.

"Well then let's hope they don't say anything", he chuckled nervously.

He kissed your cheek before helping you fall asleep. He watched you sleep, thinking about all the good memories you've made. With a smile on his face, he fell asleep next to you.
______________________________

It's funny how some people who have been dragging you down end up coming back to you for forgiveness. I find it super hilarious. Just me?