Chapter 20

Juliet's point of view

I heard a voice as I slowly opened my eyes, I turn to see a woman with a warm smile as she was holding my hand. "Hello sweetie, my name is Beth and my husband found you. Can you tell me your name?" she asked while I frowned, "I..I don't remember" I told her truthfully which was true.

I don't remember how I got here or anything else, "its okay sweetie, you can stay here for how long you like" she said while I smile at her. A week pass as I look out the window, I look down feeling Beth pull her hair as I smile. Emma is the couple's infant child, they told me they were in hiding because of Beth's ex-husband who is insane and trying to harm them.

I remember my name is Juliet and that I wasn't human, I spelled the ring I had to hide me from others. I am not sure why, I only told the couple who was understanding and I promised them that if anything happened to them I would watch over Emma since they have no family. I jumped when I heard gun shots as I held Emma close, I move quickly as I got to Emma's room.

I dialed 911 and reported the shooting, I kissed Emma's forehead as I heard sirens and I looked out the window to see the man staring at the bodies. I watched the police handcuff him as I walk down, "Hello miss, I am officer Smith. I am sorry for your lose" he said while I nod. I answer their questions as I show them the letter of Beth's, I got custody of Emma as I told them what Beth told me.

"Goodbye" I said as I sigh looking down at Emma, "its just you and me" I told her as I kiss her head. "I promise you Emma, you will  be the happiest child ever" I told her as I went to feed her and put to bed.

[Do not worry she will remember and if you were wondering. Klaus used a witch to erase her memories, but it didn't work and that is the reason she woke up with no memories but only her name and what she was]