35

Bailey's P.O.V.

Everything around me was dark. I could see absolutely nothing. I could feel a pain in my head. I was sitting on something hard with what felt like ropes around my body securing me to it. The air smelt bad. Like really bad. The door opened and slammed shut. My head whipped towards the sound trying to figure out where I was or who came in.

"Well, well, well. Sleeping beauty woke up now did she?" A dark evil voice said.

I felt him grab whatever was over my head and pull it off. Light shined into my eyes. I blinked a few times letting my eyes adjust to the brightness. The man was behind me so I still couldn't see who it was. His voice sounded so familiar to me.

"Now. It's been a while since I've seen my little whore. Shall we refresh what happened before that awful man took you into his house?" He said with a dark chuckle.

A shiver went down my back. Only one mans tone and voice could make me shake with fear. My fathers. I was suddenly very aware of the things around me. There was a table with many different things on them. Many containing knives and other torturing devices. I was shaking with so much fear.

He was suppose to be in jail. Why isn't he? Who the hell let him out?

"Awwwwe is my little whore crying. I knew you missed your father but not that much."

I whimpered as he grabbed a hold of my hair. He pulled my head back so I was looking at him. His teeth were yellow and his hair was longer. Ew.

"Now, onto the fun part." He said with a sick smile on his face.

He let go of my hair and I heard him grab something off the table. I felt him place the cold metal against the side of my cheek. He chuckled and pushed it into my skin making blood ooze from the cut. I winced but didn't say anything.

"Not so bold are we. No screaming yet. Oh you just wait darling." He said smirking.

He took the knife and dragged it down my arms leaving long cuts. He retracted his arm but quickly moved it forward shoving the knife into my right shoulder. I screamed out in pain. His smirk only grew.

"Oh I know darling. Isn't this just so much fun?"

I gave him a glare. He smiled at me and then glared back.

"Feisty are we? Now you must know what I do with feisty girls, don't you?"

He went back to his table grabbing another knife. This one bigger than the last. He sliced my thighs and my stomach.

"I wouldn't recommend giving me attitude young lady." He said shoving the knife into my side.

I felt blood pouring out of me onto my legs. His sick smile only grew when he saw the blood. He grabbed his bear bottle and drank the rest of it. He threw the remaining glass at me causing the glass to shatter on my head. Pieces of glass were lodged into my head. Drops of blood coming out of the fresh wounds.

"I'll let you stay here and build up some more blood. Gosh knows you aren't leaving any time soon. I might as well make the most of it." He said with his sickening chuckle.

I watched as he opened the door and slammed it behind him. My body began to fully feel the amount of pain that I was enduring. Every part of me hurt. It felt as if I was being stabbed over and over again in each spot he cut me.

All I could hope for was that someone, anyone was looking for me.

----------------------------------------------------

Jax's P.O.V.

Everyone was looking all over for her. I was in panic. How could I let this happen to my baby girl. Who know what they could be doing to her. She has already been through so much. She was suppose to live a happy life once she got here.

Everything was just starting to become normal for us. She was opening up to everyone. She was talking and showing emotions. She became someone who means the whole world to me. If something were to happen to her, I, I would hate myself forever. If I were to never see her again I don't know how I would live without her.

She was the key factor that held me together. She is everything to me. We tried to figure out just how the person got in and how they managed to get her out. I guess they came in through the window and knocked me out. They took her and left back out the window. There weren't any tracks outside the window. Whoever took my baby girl has been thinking about this plan for a long time now.

I don't know how this could have happened. I don't understand why people are after her. She is so sweet and kind. Why would they want to do something to her.

"Jax. It was just on the news that Bailey's father escaped from prison. Do you think............"

I tuned everyone out. I let the one who hurt my baby girl the most, get her back?

Where are you Bailey Washington?